New Concussive Damage Bonus on armor working for Thralls but not Player

Currently the % Concussive Damage bonus on armor like with the Yog and Settite sets is not applying to the player but is applying when worn by the thrall.

Pretty easy to see the non-working on the player as it doesn’t show up in our stats but when testing with a thrall and no attributes assigned I found it would take 12 hits with the steel trunceon to knock out my test npc and then with the full Yog set (50%) bonus we’d be at 9 hits.

On the player though with full Yog equipped or not it was still 12 hits.

As a side note for anyone curious currently the player will far exceed the knockout potential of thralls even without the extra 50% from armor bonuses but if it’s going to be a stat on an armor we should be getting it added to ourselves. (Currently 150% seems to be max concussion damage bonus for player 120% from authority and then 30% from elixir of sight. Thralls are looking to max out at 80% 50% from armor and 30% from Elixir)

Welcome to the Forum. I appreciate anything that people on Test Live can contribute to everyone’s knowledge.

Greetings and welcome to our forums!

Thank you for your report. We sent the information over to our team for further investigation.

Please let us know if you find any other issues during your tests. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.