New dancer clothing

please add new clothing for dancers that players can also wear

7 Likes

I second this. The amount of clothing options for entertainers does not seem nearly as varied as the comic universe.

2 Likes

I’d love to see more clothing options. Shame they can’t get some of the modders who do that to offer up stuff, for them to fix into an update.

2 Likes

upvote!

1 Like

I mean the modders would be nice but I want to see what the creators invision they have good designers so I’m sure they could make something nice if they put the time in

1 Like

Sorry I do not quite understand this suggestion. We can change the clothes of our dancer thralls … so have a lot of variety of styles and dyes to chose from for them.

At present, the styles are limited for dancer attire. There are so many possibilities untouched: lots of jewelry, sheer outfits (veils, et cetera), specific styles for all the races (several don’t have one that doesn’t look like armor, some not at all). What we have is nice, but it could be so much more.

3 Likes

Yes and make then gender free, so it lock the same on all caracters. Ex the male set tempel armor on females.

1 Like

Pretty sure the devs will get to them eventually. I mean there’s definitely money to be had there so.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.