No Named Bearers spawning on official

As the tittle states, I have been on official pve-c server 3827 for well over a year now. Play every day for at least a few hours. I have killed 100s of Bearers (sherpa’s) been all over the map at all locations. Spent hours running places like the Den. To this day I have yet to see a T4.
What gives?

2 Likes

I am pretty sure you already done it but I will give it a try telling you how I get named bearers easy.
You already named Den but it demands some patience. You need to wait at least five rounds of respawn until you get one. Den is a good place because you have 3 spawns. Yet if you already done it then I am really sorry my friend. You know I have a similar issue on Pve 3728 with Den werewolf drops, I never get any on this server :pensive:

2 Likes

Unless the patch changes things I have had better results with t3 bearers than named ones if this new patch coming out fixes that perhaps it will change spawning rate also someone would need to check patch notes.

2 Likes

Hi,

Unfortunately T4 bearers have a 1% spawn rate. The Den (3 spawns) is a good place to look, but The Black Galleon (4 spawns) is where I usually find them.

Good Luck

4 Likes

Don’t slave T3 bearers, kill them. They are the best alchemical base solution. Once I got 750 pieces from just one :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Recently I played on 3728 for 2 weeks to find @Larathiel. On the waiting time I was wandering around until the respawn of the Sinners Refuge. I got a named bearer to the darfari camp near the spider boss. So named bearers exist :wink:, they are just sneaky like our dear elve is :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Rng my friend, rng.

1 Like

It is funny but the black Galeon farming was never my place to be. I know that for pvp balancing this place has almost all the necessary crafting spawns the game needs but…

1. The invisible npcs make the bridge passage very risky.
    2.The agro is done by many and if you are not very experienced in farming black Galeon either you will die or kill the npc that you were looking for.
    Yet if you are an experienced player, I totally agree, this place if one of the best of the game. Thank you for your contribution @LordKAA :+1:t6:
2 Likes

Ya I spent literally 8 hours 1 day circling the Den.
Let’s see what happens now after this update.

4 Likes

I am really sorry m8, right now I am receiving an update, I wish it will affect your server issues too, hopefully… Good luck :+1:t6:

1 Like

On xbox I have had plenty of luck in the Black Gallon for sure!
But I find it hard to run on PS due to the condition the game is on the PS4 pro.
Always getting attacked by invisible enemies. Then you get swarmed. And poof dead.

3 Likes

The only other suggestion I could make is doing laps between the 3 darfari camps located between E4-E5:

The NPCs will be more manageable than the Den, or Galleon. There is a T4 bearer spawn at all 3 locations. Unfortunately as you can only expect to see them 1 time out of every 100 attempts, farming multiple spots is essential.

Hope that helps!

4 Likes

Happy cake day :yum:

2 Likes

Sounds like you guys need to talk to @Gavinrad. While he plays on PC and not PS4, I swear he gets a notification whenever a named bearer spawns because he can get 3 or 4 in an afternoon where others go months without even seeing them. It’s surreal!

4 Likes

@Larathiel, It is, some players just have the rng star on somethings :rofl::rofl::rofl:. For me the most easy spawn from the rare things is the predatory blade. I made my pvp teammates scream a lot of times :grin:.

2 Likes

I’m disgusted. The only predatory blade I ever found was by spawning it from the admin panel in singleplayer.

4 Likes

No word of a lie, Today I ran the Den again. Coming out of my first loop. There behold was Amzadi the Wanderer.
Never fails. Make a post and the magic happens!

6 Likes

Sweet you should post more often besides it is your cake day.

1 Like

I’ve got a chest full of them on official. Sadly though 4 years in I’ve never laid eyes on reach of the red mother or sword of crom. Rng sucks :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Nobody ever said you are, I am really happy you Finally get one. The funniest point is that now you ‘ll get so many spawns you’ ll get sick of them :rofl::rofl::rofl:. When it comes to rng some times it gets to desperation, I still remember @Croms_Faithful made a post about the final breath, he was farming the red mother 6 months so he got desperate, at this time I was starting in 3728 and I already had 3 of them, but as I told you in the beginning I never ever get drops of Den werewolf in this server, so after some months I quit trying, I make a post like you did but it didn’t help :pensive:. Consider it your lucky day :+1:t6:

1 Like

This was the thread in question Stelagel. RNGesus can be mighty unkind at times in the Exiled Lands, and I share every members grizzlled sentiment. It tooks me months, and I do mean MONTHS of grinding and rekilling the same enemies to get myself a Sword of Crom, a Lifeblood Spear, and a Last Breath of the Red Mother. Unfortunately still no Reach of the Red Mother yet. This is what made the nerfs to the Lifeblood Spear and the Sword of Crom so painful, and to this day it still has left me, and Im sure a lot of other members with a bitter taste in my mouth.

In terms of the original post, fortune has not favoured me here. And to this day Croms Faithful has still only found just the one T4 Bearer. But…he didnt make it back to my base. I dont even recall his name, and to this day, I have still never spotted him since. He was in Sepermeru of all locations.

2 Likes

Well it was my Birthday!
Haha

4 Likes