No Purges for three months

It can sometimes break and become a glorified lawn ornament

1 Like

Like I mention in another thread with this image, its not 100%.

I3 is were I run my Purges. (Snakes, Imps, Razor Kitchen spawns) Nice flat area just on edge of starter deseert I love to use. No enemies about, allowing me to not get in fight with locals.

Done whit on both PC and Ps4, Same with North end of broken bridge and overlook.

2 Likes

Changed mine to 7,000. Still no Purges. Followed all the video guidelines and still no Purges

My meter reaches the second line and stays there even after I make changes.

1 Like

Tried the trap?

So your ingame days are passing by?

Where is location of your base?

Your base has over 80-90 foundations. (Not building pieces like wall and ceilings) but Foundations.

The day and time for allowed purges? Your playing when its allowed?

1 Like

I’ve seen you claim this a couple times now. Can’t help but think you are wrong. Not sure why you are getting the purge in that area, Unless there is an issue like what happened with old saves and the inability to pick up building pieces. Are you playing solo or on a server on either or both of you platforms?

Here are the coordinates for the PurgeBlocker TeleportPlayer -150000.000000 200000.000000
and TeleportPlayer 120000.000000 300000.000000 You are more then welcome to teleport to them and create your own box, since you consistently say my map is not accurate.

The number is exactly 92 building pieces, it does not have to be foundations it can be walls, windows, ceilings, doors or stairs. Even benches and decorations will count to the 92 required pieces. I tested this again today.

There are some really good questions in this thread from people trying to help you out. Please take the time to read through and answer them so that they can help you sort it out.

Just saying, I have bases in that boxed off zone, and get purges on both Ps4 (SP and Private server) and PC. (SP)
Which are in outer edges of Box, You sure its prefect rectangle? and not jagged edged or something.

Havnt had darfari or imp purge in E3-e4, since updates. I’d have double check f4. My main home is right on edge of large bridge and tree on plateu. I tend to go to my purge base in I3, so it trigger there.

I just got PC version not to long ago, That save is new, My Ps4 saves, 1 is from day 1 days, another is new(not from back up start point)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.