No Stamina/Rubberbanding and Me

Game mode: RP-PVE-C Private server (Croms Reach) Multiplayer

Type of issue: Bug
Server type: RP-| PvE-Conflict
Region: America

[Describe the bug here]

While playing I suddenly began to experience extreme rubberbanding. My character would move a dozen steps or less then bounce back to where they started.
I attempted to correct this by first exiting to main menu and returning to game. After which the problem persisted. So I them backed completely out of the game. Had stem verify file integrity and attempted to reenter the game. The problem persisted.

It was then that I noticed that I could move around without rubberbanding in I crouched. But when I did so my stamina would not regen properly. Attempts to engage mobs resulted in them being unable to hurt me.

I even removed my bracelet and remained in game unharmed.

I cant give you step by steps direction on how to create this bug, as it occurred out of the blue. Id been playing for some time without issue.

Thank You for your time and consideration on this issue

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Adding a lil information. This bug wasnt present when I entered single player mode.
And was gone following server reset. But nothing I did prior to reset helped

Were you logged out then logged back in, possibly inside a harvestable rock?

Hello @Gilahli, thank you for getting in touch!

This issue seems to have resulted from lag, possibly on the server’s side.

Are you aware if it affected other users at that same time?
Did you try logging into another online server?

Out of curiosity, when this happen, did you try to play an emote, a dance or such.

I know about this, let’s call a bug, that hit some players from time to time. Yes, may be lag related to i think, but maybe not only.
I didn’t experiment this bug myself, so i can’t tell out of proper experience. But some players could stop this by the emote trick. Still worth the trial, i mean.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.