Now I know how Thralls feels in the cage

So yeah…i was ‘‘caged’’ by my own not so smart Horse for 20 minutes. I could’t simply log off because was pvp time on my pve-c server. Guess who is eating horse steak today.

Funcom - a simply “Slap” option on the horse to make it move a little in a random direction will be amazing. Thank you.

7 Likes

That’s not a bad idea.

5 Likes

Just pushing your character up against a follower, horse or otherwise, should make them move away from you.

I believe that was the mechanic Skyrim used, if I am remembering it correctly.

I tryed to hurt them, push, crouch, heavy combo, jump, run, doge, comand, fast log out - in.

Sadlly i didn’t have a katana with me. Thx for the tip.

The question here is how did you do it m8 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: . Second question is this your base ? Because if it’s not then all that remains is "curiosity killed the cat " , in a pve c server what are you doing in other people land ? Anyway , no matter what I really like your suggestion and if I can add something to it is a command return home to the horses . Several times I decide on the way that this path is dangerous for the horse , so I would really like to have this command too .

2 Likes

set horse and/or thrall to follow and then kick them out of the way

Set the horse to follow further back, that helps also.

1 Like

that mechanic worked really poorly in fallout i remember lol, darn Dogmeat in hallways
how about after running into a follower for 3 seconds cancels out its collision box, but pushes you out again after spending 1 second inside of the follower (the latter being there to prevent abuse of the mechanic)… hmm probably too hard to program

Why not just use the already in existence kick to make your horse or thrall move. I’ve suggested it a few times.

Also it’s been pointed out to me before and I’m now in the habit of throwing a katana in my horses inventory. Slash your way out.

I was in “Leyshrine of the Fiends” NPC camp.

1 Like

Kick didn’t work.

I tried with no succes.

You’ve misunderstood me, I was suggesting that the kick SHOULD make your horse and thrall move not would.

You did not Tried to Mount it. You can go mount/unmount in those shrines. It happend to me in the same spot. I used Claws to get out because in my case my thrall was also to nosy.

Since 2.3 this is the reason why I set my horse to follow at 20m. Has drastically reduced the instances of getting pinned, at least for me.

2 Likes

I didn’t knew we have this option , thanks m8 , :+1:

Good ideea!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.