Occasional huge lag

every few minutes or so, probably like 20 minutesish i have massive lag on a level where the game just become unplayable for about 30 seconds or so. i feel like this is probably when the server is saving. but its really a huge problem, especially for this genre of game. ive lost my stuff to this twice now

I have the occasional lag for like 5seconds. Almost walked me off a cliff. Scariest thing in the game - but yes definitely needs work and I’ll assume they are working on it. Still a smoother launch and overall experience than some other games i’ve played in the genre. It can only get better (hopefully :speak_no_evil:)
Australia/PS4Pro

Exactly as mentioned above, the lag seems to be in a cycle. As if the server is being bogged down with a process like saving since everyone experiences the same issue at the same time. Makes every fight a gamble. Trying to remember how long since last spike

I walked off a cliff a few times because of lags. I have them a lot. I died to when fighting because of it. It is not funny anymore. Hope they fixs it soon.
Even had a Purge,but nothing happend.After a minute it was over not even a fight.
Belgie/PS4PRO

Yup. Happens here too. I also get crazy frame drops whenever I go into combat as well and it’s constant. Hard to play when you’re constantly dropping to like 10 FPS and darting around like a meth head trying to stab something,

I Saw that the lag / stutter happens when you kill someone, NPC humans, or when those NPCs Interact with creatures… The “animation” that shows when you kill them seems to be the problem…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.