Official server #1127 PvP issues

This problem is started before last DLC and QQ evrey day since on this forum and no action :frowning:

Just crash again. Please restart it now (not in 3 hours!!!).
Thanks for your support.

I suggest that you use the report server forms to see if that will prompt the server provider to restart the server as It was out of office hours (10.30pm in Norway) when you posted your request for restart … not likely to be read or acted upon by funcom for many hours if this is the only notice they have.

Server down for 15 hours now …

Some on from funcom shod look in to this pleas, that server has problems.

Hey there, quick update.

We issued a statement yesterday regarding the server stability situation.

We apologize for the frustration this situation is causing.

1 Like

The server will crash around 21h00 / 22h00 this evening like every days, so please funcom and gportal teams be present to check this and restart the server fast, so we do not have to wait hours or the whole night to connect again.

It is called a preventive measure, thank you for your understanding.

1129 also still down even after you responded too my thread about it being down again.
As above, this happens daily and has been for weeks.
If its a serious issue, which it seems to be since it takes hours each day to resolve i would suggest making a more official status regarding the situation and what you are doing because currently just seems like you are acknowledging the situation but doing nothing.
Usually we could get gportal to restart the server but they are not paid to do your support and are a little fed up with funcom customers asking gportal for support because funcom dont offer any, and you cant deny that since this issue has been happening for weeks, daily, and still hours after you publicly admit you nkow about the situation servers are still down hours after.

G-Portal are the ones that offer support for the servers, though.
As stated previously, we’re currently investigating this issue. We appreciate any constructive feedback, and as such I would like to ask if you could all come to this thread and give us some additional details.

Server 1127
Time of crashed: Random
Time lag starts: PVP time
Players active 30 - 40
Server Ping 800 / 1000
Server FPS 3
Server crashed 2 or 3 times per day from one month daily
crashed - Server online no one can connect ( in server list you see 24 players but you cannot connect)
- Random disconnects (before you get disconnected the NPC will not take damage no recurse can be harvested then you get kick out)
- Constant roll back (if you pres shift and you run after 3 seconds it trows you back) Every day i have this problem on 1127 server
- Doors do not open (you need pick it up and place it again (re-login dos not help)

PC specs
i7 3370
16 GB DDR 3
GTX 1060 6 GB
Gigabit LAN Intel
SSD 250 Samsung Evo
ISP RDS RCS speed - 940 Mbps Download
450 Mbps Upload

Statistics:
CPU use 40%
GPU use 70% - 90%
HDD use under 5%

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll update your report with this information. We’re investigating.

Has this been solved yet?

no

Yes, no problems since fews days.

We are waiting players :slight_smile:

when you say no problem you refer at server did not go down. lag spikes are still there btw

Uptime 1127
7 Days: 97%, 30 Days: 99%

The lag has now gone insane. Ping over 1000ms!

Server: 1127
Current time: 19:13GMT
Time Lag Starts: 45 mins into raid time
Server ping: 1000ms+
Server FPS: 2
Server last crashed around 2300 last night

1 Like

The server is now having an issue where you cant damage any NPC’s or farm any items. This started about 9pm UK last night, I’ve got home from work, logged on and it’s still the same now. This has only started happening since the latest hotfix, but I’ve no idea if its related.

Sever is #1127

Confirmed. PVP , mining and any damage to anything is turned off. Please fix this. This is becoming a joke now.

Just an FYI to those wondering why they are defferring server issues to G-Portal. The game was never designed around having centralized servers like a MMO or games like FO76. The game offers free server host software. What this means is the players are expected (from a design point of view) to host their own servers. This is the same as with Minecraft, Terraria, Space Engineers, and other MP games of that type.

What Funcom has done is invested into providing ‘Official’ servers, servers they pay for by renting them from G-Portal, in order to give a base-line Conan Exile experience. This was not part of the game you bought, but something that was done as a general courtesy.

You can rent from G-Portal yourself, I’ve done so in the past. Though admittedly they could have gone with a better host. G-Portal isn’t bad for a 10-20 man server. But GTX Gaming and Low.ms are better options for a 40-70 man server. The performance the ‘Official’ servers have at 20 people online is worse than I’ve seen a 70 man server on GTX Gaming have at full capacity.

There’s little Funcom can do to fix that. They’re locked in on whatever deal they made (I’m sure they didn’t pay as much per slot as I did) and they have to deal with the service that G-portal provides.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.