Official server very bad bug, can directly dismantle others base in PVE

Uploading: -5504720bb99316d8.jpg…
Uploading: -2e12a526b3e8be5e.jpg…
Now on the official server, someone is passing some kind of bug, but I don’t know the specific implementation method of the bug, it may be similar to the operation of attracting monsters, or placing foundations. To let even a 168 hour countdown to the end of the countdown to decay, and therefore to be demolished. Whether in PVP or PVE, anyone’s house or base can be demolished in this way. As of today, I’ve received a lot of reports of this happening, but I don’t really know how it happened, but I do know how to prevent it, which is to build a lot of walls around the base, cover the spawn with the base, or surround the base with foundations, pillars. I’m very, very worried about this, because we’ve already had people on our servers hit by this attack, and now we have to put crap around the base to defend ourselves.

As my native language is not English, there may be some translation mistakes. But this matter is very, very urgent. I hope the administrator can pay attention to this matter immediately. I hope we can suspend the reporting and management of the walls of garbage buildings, because only in this way can we ensure that our homes are not demolished by bugs.

So just for clarification, can people dismantle a base that has not reached the end of its decay timer?

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. Since this could be a potential exploit, please follow the stated in the Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket. Also, feel free to write in your native language if you prefer.

You can read the full version of the Guidelines here: