Official servers are down

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

[The official server I normally play on aren’t popping up for me. I don’t know if it’s only me. Please let me know what could I do to resolve this issue.]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I was logged in then a restart happened have not been able to see any servers since.
Witch isn’t really a bad thing I am solo in a pvp eu server and they were kinda raiding me killed all my pets and I just kicked they ■■■ when the server went

Just because you can’t see the server doesn’t mean it isn’t up, nothing pops up for me either but just joined a friend in my main server and now I’m in. Some people can see servers and some cannot. I don’t know why.

That’s really strange aspecialy seeing it happened right after server restart

Yes servers are up but very few people could see them. Funcom will fix this matter just don’t know when.

Okay so I’m not the only one. Went to log on and found no servers, thought it was my internet so restarted it but still nothing. Glad it’s not just me lol.

this is notice from g-portal

Conan PS4 Listing issues

Dear Customer, currently you might experience issues with getting your Conan PS4 listed ingame on the serverbrowser. This is due to some problems on Funcom’s end with their Masterserver. We are in touch with Funcom and we hope they can sort it out soon. We will keep you updated. Please do not open additional support requests regarding this issue since we can’t fix it, we also have to wait for Funcom to solve this.

1 Like

Thanks for this info

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.