Official servers connectivity issues - Feedback thread

There aren’t any asia servers on PVE-C since about noon today.

Game mode: Online PVP
Problem: Offline, lag.
Region: Europe

It’s the second time Official server 3159 is down this week! What’s the matter with it?
Today the server doesn’t even show in the server list neither in my preference list!
What’s going on? I spent hours in this server!
I really like the game but your service is making me very disappointed. Continuous lag, buged fighting animations, buged audio, server offline or disappearing. C’mon guys! Why did you let the game goes free to play with the PS4 Plus if the game is like this? This is a shame.

(sorry for my english)

Game mode: [Online
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: america

I’m having the “connection lost. You must be connected to the Playstation network in order to play online” error messege when I have to select pvp, pve c, pve. Been happening since the last update as well as all the crazy lag a rubberbanding on server 3828. All my other games run perfect with no issues.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.load up CE
2.click play online
3.choose pvp, pve c, pve
4.get connection lost error

5 Likes

Try going to co-op single player first, then log into ya server. or usually works when I start another game then try Conan then it works. I’m having the same issues.

1 Like

I’ve had this problem for 3days now … And even when i do get on I’m kicked after 5minutes saying i have to connect to psn

1 Like

Had the same issue when searching for the server it says “Lost Connection” You must be connected. I did start a single player game and then searched for my server un-favorited and re-favorited the server and it appears to be working properly now.

1 Like

Yeah sometimes after trying other games or the single play I can manage to get in but then I hit that issue on my server where the base and doors dobt load in for like 20 minutes and extreme lag. I’ve tried a couple pvp servers and they ran great but mine is just horrible, I’ve submitted countless tickets as well has some others I just hope they can remedy this stuff soon.

2 Likes

Same symptoms 45 to 60 plus minutes finally joining some one on my server. Ps4 private gportal server.

1 Like

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Asia]

Always shows the playstation plus not connected and invalid server error.

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash]
Region: [EU]

Since yesterday afternoon, I get the unable to connect to playstation network error message. I can connect online to other games so my connection is actually fine.

2 Likes

Same here buddie

2 Likes

For me it starts to work again after like 100 tries…

1 Like

I get this error message over and over, and so do my teammates… the playstaion works online for every other game except for Conan Exiles…

5 Likes

Just so this stays active, happening to myself and friends as well. Sometimes I can get server list to load on internet or official filters, but the second I try to filter on favorites or history in order to access the server I’m playing on, I get the same error. The game is unplayable at the moment, have closed app and started playing something else…

2 Likes

Yeah I got this last night… Load the Internet list for about 1min or so… At least still it starts to populate people online etc then change to official or favourites

1 Like

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: Connect to play station network bug
Region: EU

When i start up the game is all okay but we soon as i press the play online it says Lost online connection text: Connection lost. You must be connected to the Playstation Network in order to play online. When i test the connection thru ps4 it says ist connected Very annoying Problem also i wanted to ask if anyone got the Sama Problem.

(topic withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash |

I keep getting connection lost on server list and when I dont my server is gone, its official pvp 3585, been having huge lag spikes when I played yesterday and today nothing no server at all, been playing with zero issues there until last patch dropped.

2 Likes

i was haveing this issue today as well but list finaly loaded fast enough to get into the server i run but noticed all the offical servers i played on before started my own are gone from fav list

Game mode: [Online |
Problem: [Crash
Region: america

If I click on play online it gives me a pop up almost immediately that tells me I need to connect to play station network and kicks me back to main menu only to repeat so i can’t pick my server. Aside from the fact I’ve been playing this game since the day it came out and now I’m stuck out of my server that has 10 new people on it every day this is getting out of hand and is frankly pathetic, if you were aware of the game going free then they should of planned ahead, make more servers, or up the max number on a server. I’ve shut my PS4 off, and did the equivalent of clearing my cookies on PS4 and it still won’t even load.

1.buy useless game
2.try to play useless game
3.immediately get error saying can’t connect.
4.continue to try again and get same error every few seconds I click on play online.

2 Likes