Old glitch there again and problem with purge meter who is not decreasing

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: online official
Type of issue: bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: US

[Describe the bug here]

• want to glitch a base Inside a closed structure where you can normally not enter. simple search for a little hole allowing you to see the Inside and place a foundation and a bed. seriouisly funcom this glitch was addressed long time ago and is back…

• purge, dont do Nothing and see your purge meter progressing. you are offline ? great a purge is happening . you come online, your base is destroyed the purgemeter is still at same level and will launch a new purge………

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. place a foundation and a bed trough litlle hole in black structure
  2. be purged Everyday, purge meter no more reducing, great !
1 Like

#Signed

This is happening in the spheres/green building bubbles in the volcano area. People are building inside them and its impossible to raid

also in the 2 towerd at right and left of chaos mouth and in every structure in fact, where you have have a little hole allowing you to see a little bit Inside structure.

Purge’s haven’t directly been fixed as of yet. The major changes are coming though. See this post.

I saw the post, but before last patch, purge was diminushing when you do not action, and purge meter was resetting after a purge, now no more. if i have to be attacked by purge 4 time per day it is a problem.

Do you play on official server?
I own a dedicated and had a problem with the launcher, resetting the “ClanPurgeTrigger” to a low single digit. This results that any action (include defeat old wave) fill the whole clan meter again.

on official server

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.