One moment decay all clan thralls and pets

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Mods?: [ No ]
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

By new rules is recommended leave clan if not play to avoid disciplinary action against clan if that happen.So i leave clan and same moment all followers there disapear.My friend wich stay in clan log on and find all thrall decayed because clan member long time not logging on.All buildings and stuff still there.

Installed Mods:

no mods

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1.Have clan where other members not loging on more then 2 weeks
  2. Step 2.Member who refreshing timer leave clan.
  3. Step 3.Followers decay in the same moment
  4. Etc.
2 Likes

Hi Tera,
I’ve experienced the same, when some people left our clan.

So far, I’ve learned that decay timers of buildings and followers are not the same.
I do not know if the follower decay timer is actually linked to the clan leader. But in our case it was the clan leader that was absent for a week when two people left our clan, which led to the annihilation of our followers.

So this phenomena might not be a bug per se but an unfortunate way of how the decay mechanism works.
If so, the question is was it intended by funcom to work like that? :thinking:

1 Like

This is a serious anomaly, I strongly suggest to the Funcom to not punish collectively the clans for one persons sin. Currently their suggestion to leave clans to prevent collective ban is more harmful than helpful.

1 Like

Thats why i post here.If some funcom staff say here its not bug-then we will know

@Community Hello everyone.
If someone of you were to clarify this issue, it would mean a lot. (insert puppy eyes)
Thank you for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.