Thrall / Pet system really bad glitch found - all pets and thralls instantly decayed!

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: 1822

So I wanted to test a simple idea last night, to see if every block connected to the main house would refresh, a large distance away, by simply logging in and not physically running around until every block draws in to be sure as we would normally do. To do this test I needed to login and leave our guild and then after an hour or 2 my friend would login and I could then check the blocks far away to see if they refreshed the instant he logs on… sure enough they do but in doing this test I discovered a bug where all of our pets / thralls instantly decayed when I left the guild because my friend hadn’t logged in for more than 2 weeks. This shouldn’t of happened because I had just logged in which should have refreshed the thralls and pets timer as it did the building system timer. As soon as I left the guild the thrall system timer must of checked against my friends last login timer and determined it was too long and instantly decayed all of our pets and thralls.
I hope this can be looked at before it happens to anyone else because we lots a lot of pets and thralls sadly.
I would assume this would happen on every server type as well but its a hard thing to test for unless you leave your guild and everyone else in it hasn’t logged in for 2 weeks or more.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Hey @Lord_Mortane

Welcome to the forums.
This looks less than a bug and more like a design decision to avoid cheesing the decay system. That being said, we’ll send note to our team so they might look into it.
Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.