One of my base is gone

we are one clan whit 5 players, and 2 base…after last patch 1 base is gone in a server offical Pve 1053, i don’t understund why…

decayed? check the event log. there should be something mentioned. make sure you max the distance slider and tick the building entries.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I don’t know how to check this register.
if it was due to decay, both bases disappeared, didn’t they?and without any warning message,
not even the loot is there only 2 thrall. tnx

press escape and next to recreate character you will see event log, max the sliders and select building system, press submit at the bottom right corner:

2 Likes

Decay on buildings is reset by players who own them being close to them. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the game to reset the timer to maximum. Decay timers can vary up to a maximum of 168 hours on official PC servers and it depends how big the building is and how many items are in it etc. You can check the decay time on items by equipping a repair hammer and looking at an item.

To check the event log press Esc to bring up the game menu. You will see a button to press called “Event log”, click on it. the window it brings up will have no events listed:
20190601213519_1

To get the game to give you a list of the events press Submit in the lower right corner.

2 Likes

ok I thank you in a little control from them, even if I don’t think it’s the decay because just having 2 bases only one has disappeared … among other things the one we had just built, so more recent and bigger … for this not I think this is it but I will check to have more security, sorry for my english

Decay countdown timer resets when you visit the base. Each base has its own timer.

They only share timers if the bases are connected by foundations

1 Like

ok, then I guess it could be, as soon as I check in I check you’ve raised a lot of doubts, you know by chance in the official servers (usually) after how long does the decay come? I thank you for this information

1 Like

168 hours or 7 days it the maximum you can get on official but depending on the size and materials used, the structures may have shorter decay timer. There is no point in guessing, check the log. It could be decay, it could be a purge or anything else really.

1 Like

thanks to all for the help, in the end it was the decay, even if in my opinion 7 days are too few … we spent 10 days in a base to farm etc. and returned there was no more, but a pity, thanks again to all for helping me understand

2 Likes