Online server 1800 Exploiters: Under Meshing, Super Speed, Using Palisades to Teleport , and Instant Kills

Game mode: Online official 1800
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: North America

The clan “tnt” has been under meshing and killing people in their bases, has been using super speed to engage and retreat from combat, max attributes hp/strength, and insta killing players in combat. Once we came at them with 4 people they ran away using speed hacks.

I only got one username and account:
username: 13593333642#009920
character name: Battlemet**cs_Sx
clan name: tnt

Also someone named LVG from tnt
Here is a link to an image I have of them exploiting teleport to spawn point with all their loot.

Hi there! I’m just back from a 7 day ban from the forums for naming cheaters here and asking when they are gonna fix “a certain exploit i cannot name unless i wanna be banned again”.

Cheaters 2
Jengster 0

Bring back the Game Masters, Funcom? Try it out with a few trusted community members who each police their share of servers with their own password.

2 Likes

What ia this company ?@ protects the people that cheat ?! But want to sell pretty dlc ? Show some support to players

2 Likes

YUP,

Same name as above the one with all the #'S AS HIS NAME.
SERVER #1800

GUESS WHAT, FUNCOM WILL NOT DO A THING.
COOL ISNT IT? ITS WHY I WILL NOT BUY ANYMORE OF THEIR DLC’S OR XPANSION.
WAS A GOOD GAME, BUT THEY DONT CARE.
GL

1 Like

Thanks for all your replies. Hopefully Funcom will see this thread and get something done about the hackers.

We really don’t need more DLC’s, devkits, and dungeon content right now. We need the game to function. These are game-breaking exploits. All this money goes to waste elsewhere while everyone leaves the game. Spend your money on fixing the issue and maintaining a player base.

Funcom I want to believe in you! Help us, you’re our only hope.

1 Like

no man a moderator will come here and end your reporte ! this is how is going here its crazy . Help the comunity ■■■■■■ moderatores whatever do something … i guess you need to send a message to them in private so they will responde to you in 1 month saying this :

They even care !!! they will just copy past to everyone this !

Hey " your name "

Thanks for reaching out to us, we’ve sent this information to our team so they can look into it.
Please be aware of the following:

We’re currently experiencing a high volume of tickets and response might be delayed.

Not all reports will warrant an intervention from our team.
We will not be able to disclose any results or progress that stemmed from this report.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

maybe they will get banned and next day they will pay 5 euro for a new conan account and wipe another server :stuck_out_tongue: most of the speedhacker are streamer from Huya ( chinese twitch ) they are streaming with speedhack and stuff
they sell bugs/speedhacks for donation so they get paid for cheating

I reported them at 20 september 2020 from 1064 server with video and screens

I see they are still there and nobody punished them Only reseived copy/past answer

Thank you for the additional details, we’ll forward this matter to our team so that they can review it and determine any possible actions based on our current guidelines:

Please be aware of the following:

We’re currently experiencing a high volume of tickets and response might be delayed.

Not all reports will warrant an intervention from our team.

We will not be able to disclose any results or progress that stemmed from this report.

Continue on this path Destroy the game

2 Likes

I just want to play the game without hackers/exploiters interfering. Been working hard on rebuilding my server pop, just to have exploiters come and make everyone leave again. This is no way for a big company to let their online content be run.

Hire someone to go over exploiting tickets on the forums for an hour a day. Banning a hacker will make them have to repurchase the game, assuming they ban at least one hacker and hour the company will be making money. This will also make everyone else happy. Good business model right there.

1 Like

If the staff is experiencing a high volume of tickets then why don’t they hire additional moderators?.. I see only Ignasis working here, I already feel bad for him. As a PVE player, I don’t want to see “response might be delayed” answer, I want the claim spammer to be punished in 3-7 days. I can just imagine how it’s going with cheaters on PvP servers

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.