Only English Support, Customer Care, Forum?

Because english isnt my native language i would like to engage my complaint in my motherlanguage German, because it seems people get offended by this that i cant speak english good enougth to proper express myself as they desire.

Is there a German Support Site, Customer Care, Forum for any chance or should i just respond in my native language without trying to speak english then, is that tollerated in this Forum ?

Iam really confused about the System on this Forum at the moment.

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Quite a few of us here aren’t native English speakers. Also, not everyone here is skilled at communication. I would like to think the forums as a welcoming for everyone, regardless of linguistic background.

What I’m trying to say is, please continue to write in English, as best as you can. That way your skill will eventually improve, too.

And if people don’t understand you and ask you to clarify, please don’t be discouraged by that. They want to understand, so try saying what you mean using different words.

People may not mean to be rude when they comment on your writing skills. Because you’re not a native speaker, you may misunderstand their tone. Or maybe they’re not native English speakers and don’t know how to express themselves more politely.

Or maybe they’re just being jerks, in which case you may freely ignore them.

Many Funcom staff members aren’t native English speakers either, so I’m sure they understand if you have difficulties expressing yourself.

As far as I know, there aren’t any official German forums for the game, but there are many German-speaking players who are able to help you.

3 Likes

Greetings @Dr.Met,

Thanks for reaching out. As @Kapoteeni said, many Funcom staff members aren’t native English speakers either. But, we do have people from lots of different countries in the company, and if Google translator fails to properly deliver the message we can always ask our peers to translate. Therefore, please feel free to write us in your native language and we’ll do our best to assist. :slight_smile:

Follow the stated in the Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket:

You can read the full version of the Guidelines here:

Happy Holidays! :smiley::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Excellent!!! Thank you Kapoteeni.
@Dr.Met as @Kapoteeni explained in some lines my 2+ years experience here, feel free to write down in English. Other than communicating it is a fantastic way to practice this language and why not to expand your knowledge in it. It’s not weird to most of us, so have no second thoughts.
Tip, use a self phone, it has spelling correction and it helps a lot, at least this is what I do :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Welcome m8 :+1:t6:

2 Likes

My native language is german too but in all these years they I am here I think they all could understand me.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.