Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Server: Isle of Siptah 6207
I put 500 decaying eldarium in each of the Surge Harvester in the Leyshrine of the Drawned when doing a 1000 surge. The Harvester worked fine and was knocking out thralls as intended.
At the end of the surge, i saw some left over decaying eldarium, about 200 - 300 in each harvester by just pointing it, but when i interacted with the Harvester, to open it, the left over decaying eldarium disappeared. This has happened twice in my 1000 surge already. However on the last one i tried the F option to loot all when i pointed it without opening it, I managed to retrieved 275 of the remaining decaying eldarium in that particular harvester. All in all, i lost about 1000+ decaying eldarium in 2 surges.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Put 500 decaying eldarium in each surge harvester of Leyshrine of the Drawned
- Create an altar and put essence to create 1000 chaos
- Pull the lever to proceed with the surge
- Use the harvester as intended by pulling the lever in each wave of the surge drop
- When surge finish, point the surge harvester to see if there is remaining amount of decaying eldarium
- Firstly, Interact by pressing E key to open it. The remaining decaying eldarium are gone.
- Secondly, point the harvester to see the remaining amount of decaying eldarium then press F key to loot all without opening it. Remaining decaying eldarium can be retrieved.