Overpowered Thralls & Pets

, ,

When they have a exagerated amount of HP due the lack of better AI, the thralls damage, imo, is waaaaaay too high…
Also, pets are lame, they used to be something, but now i don’t even bother with them.

1 or 2 thralls alone, even at lvl 20, shouldn’t be able to kill a boss.
Thrall leveling shouldn’t be that different either, the power gap between lvl 0 and 20 should be no more than 20-40%, implying it was a very good thrall.

the enhanced slaves as you call them are very useful to defend against raids especially when you are temporarily alone to face an entire clan, play in a pvp server at high levels and then let me know

indeed after the update many of them have suffered a decline precisely because you have to bring them to 20 to make them competitive

ah that’s why you’re so in the mood to criticize

Conan Exiles, now Pokemon Exiles.

2 Likes

I mean I dont know what else to say other than what I wrote above. The minion damage taken slider worked for me last week.

So, I guess the only solution for me is to wait an answer from FunCom staff.

You are so right on this one, so right. I really miss however this act of violence. I didn’t care it was broken, it was b e a u t i f u l. Plus i miss the old bearers so much, but this is life what can we do. Anyway, i tottaly agree with everything you say, bravo mine, nice post :+1:

So make it completely impossible to fight bosses without thralls?

Use archers with melee weapons.

My parameters to NPCDamage and NPCDamageTaken are set to 1.0 so no problem here.
The whole PvE content of Conan Exiles is very simple just long because boss has many HP.

I think I’m gonna try to record a video to show you that thrall strength in fight against bosses.

This contradicts what Alex has said in the post update mailbag:

at: 15m 11s

That’s right, so I can’t understand why this thrall system is still so OP.

The answer is simple, really.

because its easy to maintain this way

People clap while their thralls kill bosses, no problem.
Dungeons just need some boss with 20k hp and to be on adderal hitting every .3 seconds.

Don’t like it? Everyone will tell you to simply not use OP thralls (yea that’s actually their solution rather than fix the game).

Why remake every enemy animation so you can beat it thralless, or even turning dodge into something useable solo? You can just make thralls able to kill them, done.

They don’t have to do anything, making thralls as gods simply takes zero effort to develop.

I’m not even mad anymore, its just how it is. If you can’t have fun with the current state just go to another game, because this won’t change soon.

2 Likes

SP or private? Last time i tried to mess with those was on a private server. Have never messed with them on SP. So maybe the finally fixed it?

@Shadoza
You toggle with these a lot on PC SP. Do they finally work as they should for you? ( I know we still need a mini boss and boss slider as well. Fingers crossed one day soon)

Private ps4 gportal server

Cool. Then i will set mine up accordingly. Bye bye OP thralls on my private!!!

do you know by chance if the fixed the inventooy/back pack/all options for drop on death as well.

I know drop on death is changeable. I havent played with the others.

long life to slaves. and thanks to people like you who complain about everything that the game is falling apart. rather worry about the game that has become unplayable.

I still enjoy being admin on a private server, making events. But playing the game as a player, that’s something i haven’t done in a long time.