PC - Age of War Chapter 4 Update Discussion Megathread

Zingarian armor ( level 1 BP) in inventory tells me it is medium but wants heavy padding to craft

Please just open source the game at this point so that people who care about it can oversee updates and fixes.

4 Likes

same i am getting autenthication errors

If you are just in it for the items, because you’re playing on a RP-Server the new changes for BP makes things just more annoying, to be honest. You have to wait and search more. Not to happy with the new course tough. I wish you would had considered a way to make it a bit easier for roleplayers - for example the possibility for admins to decide which course it is for a server.

2 Likes

I started a level 10 purge, there was no sorcerer and golems. Do they not appear every time, or do you need more gold?

Question. Does anybody from Funcom read this topic, or is it just a way to give users the opportunity to blow off steam (no pun intended)?

Regards, C.

6 Likes

question i was under the impression that you could earn levels by playing the game. and not only by doing challenges? am i right ? did i misnudertstood?

Yes you can, out of the 7 levels I did today I got 4 in 2 challenges and the rest through XP
I didn’t keep track of it, only after fighting a big spider I noticed that I have about 80 xp more

compare like 45 points to needed of 9000
 maybe if you infinite spawn boss enemies and kill them it may work faster

Boss kill ~ around 45
Harvesting 20-50 ( from what i got )

3 challenges = level 8

Thepra or something else writed in another post already that its like maybe 16 levels in week on grind

but in reqality to now get full BP you will need to grind + challenges for around 4-8 weeks

And this counts as ‘’'we updated it to be easy"

Before was easy - where i was able to get full pass by xp boosts and rerollable challenges ( in 1 week it was 30 levels - without even singleplayer ) now its liike 8 levels in 1 week ( by using admin )

shiet update of bps
 its like i guess that players buy those upgraded passes now

:brazil: feedback Conan Exiles bug
Servidores g-portal estão tendo problemas e erros por não estar atualizando conforme as atualizaçÔes FUNCOM estão sendo liberadas, recomendo geral jogar hoje em servidores atualizados privados até mesmo para resgatar passe de patalha e algum item do bazar em single player :slightly_smiling_face:

Acredito que amanha a atualização de age of war 4 tenha sido ajustado por que os servidores serão atualizados corretamente para todos

2 Likes

Yeap, it’s gone, and I’m praying a mod author manages to fix it because this basic QoL and UI functionality is really so basic, I can’t believe they not only don’t have it, but -removed- it outright :')

1 Like

Unfortunately, with few exceptions, GM interactions are performed to:

Closing topics suddenly;
Post funny pictures (Hi post cat pictures here - #9 by Spynosaur_Nicole)

2 Likes

These UI changes are probably the worst changes they have made in AoW and that is saying something

6 Likes

Please return the “Custom” inventory option.

I can tolerate (even enjoy) some of the other changes.

But removing custom inventory is so backward that it can’t be allowed.

I won’t play again until it is re-enabled. Not a threat, just stating that I can’t enjoy a feature THAT backward.

4 Likes

Hello,

If you were able to log in after the patch, you may consider yourself lucky. So, this is what happened:

1. 18:50 – starting the upload
  2. 20:00 – already finished
  3. 20:00 – 10 minutes verifying file data
  4. 20:10 – THE UPLOAD OF THE ALMOST 13GB STARTED AGAIN
  5. 21:54 – Seems the patch is fine
 now more hours reloading all the mods :joy:

I restarted my PC
 but still, another round of uploading the patch. Yeah, I am positive it’s the patch and not mods. Hopefully, it is going to work after this round and not a third then after. To be honest, I had hoped this time everything may be smooth

For some reason they broke the combo of some thralls and pets.
For example, my Dalincia worked great with a hammer. Now she takes one or two hits and shuts up.
Undead legionnaires often performed a full combo with a sword, now they do one or two hits.
I ask - why?
And I remember the proverb: when a cat has nothing to do, he licks his balls.

2 Likes

inability to separate items by entering the number we need
another missing thing after the update

4 Likes

finally got back into 6111 after numerous authentication errors, and server crashed. Great update Funcom. So do we have to wait 3 months for fixes to all these bugs? I may be done with this game after 6+ years of playing. just tired of all the new bugs being introduced and old bugs lingering and never fixed.

just for the record, Offical server 6111 has crashed 8 times since this mornings update.

13 crashes now.

20 crashes yesterday for Official Siptah 6111. Something is seriously wrong with this update on Siptah,

2 Likes

From the bone conjurer armor set I can only equip the gloves. Can we get a fix for this?

Edit: messing with the sorting option fixed it. Wierd.

The time it takes for a player’s thrall to land a hit, a scheleton is already doing a full combo 3 times. It’s always been like that.

1 Like