PC Hotfix (10.04.2019) - Event Log Privacy Settings and More

Dear exiles,

We have a new patch out for the PC version of Conan Exiles. This hotfix takes care of some UI bugs, fixes chests unlocking after server restart, and adds a privacy setting for the Event Log.

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

notes
newadditions

• Elephants can now be tamed.

qol

• Player list chat mute will now take effect immediately rather than after the muted player re-logs

general

• Chests and doors should now retain their lock-status after restarting the server/session

ui

• There are now new settings available in the UI for ThrallDecayTime and DisableThrallDecay
  • A privacy setting for the Event Log can now be accessed in the server settings tab
9 Likes

4.4 Gb for a few fixes? … Database miners… please take a look! :smiley:

2 Likes

Patch size doesn’t always reflect content, hidden or otherwise :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and what about this patch, is there hidden content?

2 Likes

I want to know :weary:

2 Likes

DLC_turan.pak (271 mo) found…dlc is already in game witch this patch, so, very soon buyable =p

6 Likes

Where can I find more information?

4.4 GB? That fish of yours must be really large!
Dagon will be pleased…

2 Likes

Baby elephant now lottable. =)

1 Like

turan elephant and turan rhino found in admin panel

1 Like

a giant lava worm found, and a “Ooze”

While the elephant sounds great…
But another petskin dlc?
wanders off crying and gobbling tons of chocolate

6 Likes

Komodo Dragons as Pets please.

20190410134902_1

I think lot of stuff was added with this patch =p

4 Likes

No turan stuff in structures etc…but in creatures spawn, only theses 2 turan pets, maybe it’s 2 pets and 15 items, a thing like that.

1 Like

9 Likes

So…turan DLC is for tonight ?

Won’t be happening until consoles updated too, so far release always was for all three at once.

1 Like

Yes, of course =)

2 Likes