PS4 Hotfix (10.04.2019) - No Ownership fix and Event Log Privacy Settings

Dear exiles,

We have a new patch out for the PS4 version of Conan Exiles. This hotfix takes care of some UI bugs, fixes chests unlocking after server restart, and adds a privacy setting for the Event Log.

notes
newadditions

• Elephants can now be tamed.
    qol

• Player list chat mute will now take effect immediately rather than after the muted player re-logs. This also works for voice chat

general

• Chests should now retain their lock-status after restarting the server/session

ui

• A privacy setting for the Event Log can now be accessed in the server settings tab
  • There should no longer be a ā€œNo Ownerā€ display message for buildings
5 Likes

Will we still get the blue screen ā€˜Error Has Occurred in the following applicationā€™?

We have been investigating crashes on the PS4, but this particular patch does not contain crash fixes.

Sad to say a large amount of crashes on ps4 & ps4 pro is memory related in most games. i have to power down and up my system to free up itā€™s memory just so i can play conan exiles with out large pockets of lag on my ps4 pro

4 Likes

Any word on ps4 pro performance? Stuttering is really, really bad.

4 Likes

This one seems a bit pointless since we donā€™t actually have a server chat windowā€¦

• Player list chat mute will now take effect immediately rather than after the muted player re-logs
1 Like

Any idea if there will be server ques added for when you crash out of the server and it fills up you can be placed in a loading que with wait times based on first come first served to avoid having to click through and try to join repeatedly

5 Likes

It also works for voice chat, but Iā€™ll update it so itā€™s clearer. :slight_smile:

Our team is now working on crash fixes and PS4Pro performance issues (with invisible NPCs and assets).
No ETA on that yet.

1 Like

6+ GB >_>

comes read patch notes Mmmmk. That doesnā€™t add up. (I guess there sharks or something in this patch? watch them fingers. XD
I guess iā€™ll updateā€¦ God i hope this doesnā€™t break anything, 1.34 was running good enough.

1 Like

What does " privacy setting for the Event Log can now be accessed in the server settings tab" mean? Does this mean if we set this on, we can view who attacked us? Also is the found in gportal side or in game setting, as I cannot find in either places.

Is there any way of adding a queuing system that helps get into full servers?
having to constantly spam join to get into the server can be both frustrating and tedious. Understand if itā€™s not currently high priority just would like to know thank you.

Doing a great job with the updates and fixes, Amazing job.

4 Likes

Im wonderin the same thing

5.6 GB for this? Really? Why not fix the horribly laggy combat, and npc and animals disappearing, and reappearing out of reach after you hit them. Or fix the blue screen issue, and the full server issue.

5 Likes

When will thralls get their cultural outfits back? Right now all of the non place able ones are wearing blacksmith outfits.

Itā€™s located in Server Settings -> General. The very last line: Event Log Privacy. Itā€™s a drop-down menu that lets you choose between three options (admins, everybody, nobody).

Hmm okā€¦ Would still prefer a server text chat box like Arkā€™s oneā€¦ Means you can converse with clans all over the map and not just in your immediate vicinity

3 Likes

Lmfao 5.771 GB for 4 fixes? You lads are hiding stuff.

Wouldnā€™t suprise me if it would be preps for the new water dungeon tho lol.

Itā€™s been over a year since I quit. And still, once I ya e a structure down someone builds closeby and now I cannot add walls, lights, anything because ā€œland already claimedā€ appears. Seriously Funcom? Still havenā€™t fixed this? Why build anything if Iā€™m just going to be locked out within hours. Such poor development.

3 Likes