PC Hotfix (18.06.2020) - Critical fixes

same

This another patch wont help me…

A Good News Report

Private Server - Windows Server 2019 (not rented)
Modded (Just Pippi) Removed Pippi tonight before booting up the server, so 100% Vanilla now.

Using a backup of the server from before the patch41 was sent out, I have my vanilla server back online and my community can connect.

We did have the Pippi mod installed, so I simply removed it for now as we only use it for the admins and messages.
All players have connected and haven’t lost anything, they went straight into their old character and after one hour, zero complaints.
The last patch got us up and running. Thank you.

I have not tried to boot my modded server yet, I’ll see what patches the modders have released tomorrow.

1 Like

Since the patch, the server #1998 LATAM server has high ping constantly at 400 and sometimes 1020. Fix that please

There was just a small update on 16mb or something in steam, and now I can’t connect again? Same issue like before ping 9999 or ???. It has been working flawlessly since the last patch, but now it’s back to were we started?

1 Like

Can you please please please the address the “Lost connection” problem. With the decay timer still ticking down a lot of people, including myself, will lose our bases or already have lost them! This is beyond frustrating as we have not been able to even get passed the play online button since this patch was launched!

I have already verified my game 4 times as well as uninstall/reinstall the game, I even put Conan exiles on my antivirus exclusion list as well tried playing with my antivirus disabled, and still I get the “Lost Connection” pop up. What else can I possibly do? :confounded:

I am on Win 8

3 Likes

Hey everybody,

Quick clarification about the Pippi mod issue: There is currently and issue with Pippi that causes some of it’s own data to be lost, mostly character information due to merging between ids. Its author is looking into it at the moment.

5 Likes

So I was able to play on a private server without battleeye. The minute I enable battleeye I can not connect to anything. It has to be a problem with FLS and BE.

I just want to know why the Server listings for Play online keep telling Me I have to be online to continue , when I am online ? Chatting with Fellow Gamers on Discord while told by the login program I have no Internet connection . I’m sure I’m not the only one with this issue , but half an hour of scanning through the posts showed Me nothing .

1 Like

Ping is now much higher than normal. Its difficult to connect now with the limit of 120 ping.

1 Like

Please tell me when they correct this error and why you solve the problems for so long. Players are very cursing that they can not play?

hmmm i try to post in picture what is my problem: connection lost on win7
i cant do that, cus im a new user…

_https://ibb.co/SJHYqQZ delete the first char…

Leaving the Server Browser issues aside, so far, the Thralls look to be more responsive and the overall game performance feels to have a increased since Update 41. :+1:

Still suggest to increase decay timer…

4 Likes

This does make pseudo-logical, albeit very unattractive, speculative sense.

A guess, of course, but Dune (in 2022??) is touted as reason for the buy-out. Should the game be successful, I’d imagine 10c would prefer it to be on a platform of their choice? They have 100% shares so call all the shots.

Dune is still a long way away so logic suggests that Conan Exiles remains the primary cash-moo for Funcom-v2.0 for now. Therefore there’s little sense to kill the moo. Hopefully any platform shift will hold for now, whether it is completely off Steam, or via Steam’s backdoor so to speak (btw is user data security therefore still covered by Steam governance?).

Conan Exiles, and it’s mod community, are currently integrated within the Steam. Changes to the primary hosting platform will directly affect player choice. It also affects the great Modding community :heartpulse: - and whether they continue supporting their mods. I am hoping that the new ‘dual’ connections (Steam and Funcom10c?) the game seems to need don’t make the game too clunky to continue modding for - or playing.

Selfishly, I hope that Conan Exiles remains linked with Steam as all the other games I use are on Steam. Players on my servers are also all on Steam and won’t move. I am aiming at the 6k hours played mark so am pleased that the latest of the hotfixes seems to have allowed gameplay to continue.

Players will eventually vote with their feet I guess.

4 Likes

Game still working fine so thanks to the busy dev and support-thralls

1 Like

They have resolved nothing. we are sill not able to log into any server and just keep being told that we need to be online to play like no sh-- its there funcom live service it sucks. and we are now going on day 3 of this crap

1 Like

I did spot something on Discord (Conan) that suggested only an initial connection to the internet was needed, but I cannot remember the details. As I’ve always gone through Steam and my servers’ host, internet access was always a requirement. Hope those needing no-connection gameplay get a solution soon.

Is it only g-portals servers that is functioning? In the server list, all I can se is g-portal servers. How about all the other server providers, they still don’t work? I know Nodecraft isn’t working, but what about all the rest?

Isn’t it strange that g-portal is the only server provider in the entire world that has servers that work?

Hmmm, if g-portal is the only server provider that works, and Funcom helped them to be the only server provider. How many lawsuits will Funcom get then? Will Funcom survive those?