PC Hotfix (18.11.2019) - Exploit fix

im glad you dont see this crap on console but thats the funniest thing i’ve read here

2 Likes

Whelp. 1590 wiped…

1 Like

wiped clean or server gone entirely?

1 Like

1599 rolled back several days…such BS…#uninstallconanexiles

1 Like

Check Reddit. There’s images. NSFW

1 Like

i dont need to see any giant penises tyvm

2 Likes

Is it possible that this hotfix deactivated the modloader? My private server is running 6 mods (all active on the server, I just checked), but when I start the game the mod-check does not appear and the game starts without mods.

1 Like

1588 completely wiped

1 Like

So 1502 was rollback about 5 days. The 2 people that had been affected by the hacker, already recovered what the lost. Now we ALL lost stuff due to this rollback. More than the hacker destroyed. Lost 40 legendarys including, 2 pred blades and a sword of crom. Funcom did more damage to our, maybe others as well, then the hacker.

Can you revert the rollback. You screwed up plain and simple. If this is not fixed, I’m out!

4 Likes

The day Conan Exiles died…

1 Like

I do not know exactly, but they said something about injecting code into the game files. Maybe they had to go back a few days to an uncorrupted backup?

1 Like

Its cause of a hacker destroying peoples stuff but it looks like they didnt fix it as he is still doing it. So they roll us back for nothing and they didn’t fix sh*t.

1 Like

1320 server pvp offical . you rolled 1 week back from progress ! plz fix this mistake. we lost our base our gear our lvls everything. and every one on the server.

1 Like

this is why we are playing other games or joined a private server. its sad

1 Like

I get the frustration of the “hacked” players. But now a few dozen hacked players got back their stuff and several thousands were robbed of theirs in a rollback.

I dunno, that seems … like a bad trade.

Not even mentioning my alt that now ceased to exist because she was less than five days old.

2 Likes

Why on earth did 1588 get a total wipe!?
Now EVERYTHING is gone. Wow…just wow.

2 Likes

Welcome to gaming in online persistent worlds. Those who got hacked lost thousands of person-hours. It’s quite improbable that anyone in the past 5 days managed to accumulate as much as a clan that has played for months.

4 Likes

This seems to be a temporary, client-side issue. Its solution is given here (self post):

Um, 1588 completely wiped why?

1 Like

Yeah, and the difference to being wiped in a huge player raid is? Welcome to PvP. The risk of losing everything comes in the bundle. Don’t take it out on my PvE Server.