[PC] Patch Notes for Live (15.05.2018)

Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong here but I think they can’t increase the numbers of spawns, or increase player numbers per server due to the very cheap database system they chose to use (sqlite).

It would be amazing if they could upgrade this but I have a feeling it won’t happen, and as such we are stuck with a database system that was never intended for the use they put it to.

This might also be the cause of the mild stuttering when moving to new biomes

https://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/0/2561864094356610571/

Thanks for the update.

Silly question, how do I get my server to actually display PVE Conflict as the game mode (and thus be filterable by that setting)?

If you recall, before update #33 there was an abundance of wildlife roaming, creatures to encounter. I walk through the jungle and it’s nearly devoid of all life. I walk past New Asgarth and 2 boar, no wolves, elk, where it used to be you couldn’t go very far without having a wolf or three attack you.
There has been a great decrease, and Joel did speak on removing creatures in a couple Dev Streams back.
It is lifeless. The challenges are less and less.

1 Like

The server I play on has the super long death spin respawn time and hangs on login. The admins say we’ve never had the unconscious bodies option enabled. So either that’s not really the issue or there is another source of problems.

My server refuses to update… I used steam cmd twice, validated. Still shows invalid server for me and my buddy

1 Like

I have the same problem!

:frowning: You nerfed the blunted javelin :frowning:

I loved that thing… it is useless as a thrown weapon. as it doesn’t really knock someone out any faster that way… and you basically lose the weapon. I understand why. I don’t even disagree… but still… /sad :slight_smile:

Every human that attacks with purge is naked. Been this way since early access - what can be done to remedy this issue?

Quick note on UI problem.

There’s no way to return to the server list once you choose to create a character. I think there should be a button at the bottom of the screen or somewhere to “Cancel and Return to Main Menu”. The only way to get out of it if you change your mind is to finish making a character, which can take a long time to load or to Alt+F4 out of the game!

I’m having the same problem

150 jars
or you can traditionaly destroy it by hands -))

Your are completely right!!! The game is empty now, and o gosh, the swamp… is almost empty :S

Going by your name, I’d assume you’d be cool with raiding naked.

1 Like

All of this on Private servers (G-Portal one, like your officials :slight_smile: )

AI from NPCS is inexistent, they still dont attack or defend… or almost nothing.

The performance is the worst 500-700 Ping 3 FPS.

The ghost weapon bug is again on the servers, watch people attacing you with no weapon is anoying as hell.

Thralls dissapearing through the foundations, ceelings, etc…

No more trebouchets on ceelings because they dissapear, and on some foundations too.

No more traps on the Silent Legion dungeon ( Why did u do that? Now the game is for kids?) The same at the dreggs dungeon no more play with arrows for activate the water? Come on guys… making a minecraft or what? :S .

And a bunch of building bugs and a lot of things… that u guys didnt fix :S

1 Like

LOL yea right, 0,0,0,0 Fixed a problem where health went back to max after taking damag NOT working.
Nothing is fix.

health 1 2 3 4 You need 24 h for is full health (Breaking game again)

Not fix

• Locked Doors, Painwheels all other stuf, (PVE) every one can walk in and steal.
  • Snap point horrible working
  • Slave drag and robe broke Slave glitch invisible wow.
  • Craft pain wheel 8 slave 70 hours not ready. (Include update 15e-2018. )

These are the things we were able to get fixed since launch which only happened a week ago. The other issues that we ARE aware of (thank you for the reports) can take longer to fix. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

@Spynosaur_Nicole there are list of issues from start of early access…

thank god they tuned it down. I like that Change personally. Just my opinion.

I don’t know what you guys did but connecting to a Server has gotten better. Good Job Devs.