PC Update (15.09.2020) - Update 2.0: Isle of Siptah - Balance, exploit and bug fixes, and much more!

Is there any way to reduce the frequency of the near constant thunderbolts lol

Uhm… No. - Quite the opposite.
On official PvP servers, the resources gathering rate has been cut in half. - That’s pretty dramatic, and will GREATLY benefit alpha clans that try to keep other players from getting a foot hold on the server.

1 Like

@Ignasi why is the game 103GB now, for those of us that won’t be buying the new map we don’t need extra 60GBs to our drives.

1 Like

Rates on PVP servers have been lowered to x1 is my understanding.

You already have the new map and all DLC, look in

\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Content\Paks
DLC_EXT_DLC_Siptah.pak

But you have to pay to activate them.

What do we make of this, will they remove the extra 60 GBs or will it stay to burden the drive with assets that we wont be able to use ?

The new healing system is horrible. Feels like no one who actually ever played pvp what being a part of those changes.

Yup… no private servers work… thanks to Funcom again. I thought they used a test server am I mistaken? This is critical error that should have been avoided. Now we have to sit and wait for Funcom to fix this critical and unneeded mistake. They do this EVERRY time and refuse to stop being rude about their broken updates. They say nothing about it… I’m offended by it.

Are you running mods?

Just to mention, there are a lot of private servers that work. Some are down due to waiting for mod updates which is normal after a big patch. Some server hosts are also slow in setting up the new map while others were ready a few hours before release.

Sorry…but I can’t even direct connect to see what mods are failing.

You can check your server logs. Provided you have a backup, remove all mods. Check if the server runs. If yes, load only the mods that have been updated today. If it runs again, start adding the mods that have not been updated 1 by 1 to see which one is problematic. So far I know Dudes and GCAM are pending updates and causing crashes. Might be other mods as well.

Hotfix when to fix crash for anyone with a modlist file?
To save having to visit forums for something that should just work?!?!

No. If you add to your modlist only mods that have been updated to the latest devkit, meaning updated today you will not crash. However, if you have mods in your list that havent updated, you will keep crashing. The modlist is not the problem per se, the mods it loads are. Now that serveral hours have passed, you can start checking which mods are updated and which not and sort it from there.

what will prevent toxic people to build around NPS spawn points on official, just as they build around OBs at the moment or blocking resources?

I’d love to say “official rules” and reporting, but I haven’t seen any communication from Funcom acknowledging that it’s not working out and promising to improve it, so… :man_shrugging:

So you and I on the same page when we say, it will turn into a clusterf…k?? Blocking and taking over selfishly the map won’t change in new map?

1 Like

The problem with outdated mods. Check out the dates of last updates. For me, those that were updated today, worked perfectly

Anyone else having issues seeing their private server on the list?
(using gportal)

All these years you have not been able to fix the balance, bugs, flawed game design. The modders tried to do your work for you, but you destroyed their work with every patch. And now you have completely killed the game by releasing this flawed add-on. And forcing to download 60 GB is disgusting.