PC Update (15.09.2020) - Update 2.0: Isle of Siptah - Balance, exploit and bug fixes, and much more!

Can you please create a separate report for it? We have already noticed that there are some issues with the temperature system when it comes to heat resistance building sets and placeables but it will be helpful if the devs get some more details on your findings as well. I don’t want the info to get lost in here.

I noticed this too. Its hotter in my house than outside. The fireplace, which was just for decoration but since update have removed, was contributing to the heat but still it is straight melting in my house now.

Bug:

These new Siptah Pelican birds do not know the meaning of Doors. they can walk trough them (Well the simple first door you get) and kill me inside my own House, also they can see me trough the Wall. because i can see their peeks trough the Walls

So can someone there go them telling that Doors are not get trough objects?

@Seska1973 Just to confirm, are you running any mods?

Only the pippin mod

How to reproduce:

• See if you find some Birds nearby your home
  • make them aggro you
  • run away to your home
  • close the door
  • and watch them coming clipping trough the door

But even when a bird is nearby, it can see you and want to attack trough the Walls

edit:

i am even read in the server log, that Skeletons like to give surprise visits the same way

1 Like

Is there any way to reduce the frequency of the near constant thunderbolts lol

Uhm… No. - Quite the opposite.
On official PvP servers, the resources gathering rate has been cut in half. - That’s pretty dramatic, and will GREATLY benefit alpha clans that try to keep other players from getting a foot hold on the server.

1 Like

@Ignasi why is the game 103GB now, for those of us that won’t be buying the new map we don’t need extra 60GBs to our drives.

1 Like

Rates on PVP servers have been lowered to x1 is my understanding.

You already have the new map and all DLC, look in

\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Content\Paks
DLC_EXT_DLC_Siptah.pak

But you have to pay to activate them.

What do we make of this, will they remove the extra 60 GBs or will it stay to burden the drive with assets that we wont be able to use ?

The new healing system is horrible. Feels like no one who actually ever played pvp what being a part of those changes.

Yup… no private servers work… thanks to Funcom again. I thought they used a test server am I mistaken? This is critical error that should have been avoided. Now we have to sit and wait for Funcom to fix this critical and unneeded mistake. They do this EVERRY time and refuse to stop being rude about their broken updates. They say nothing about it… I’m offended by it.

Are you running mods?

Just to mention, there are a lot of private servers that work. Some are down due to waiting for mod updates which is normal after a big patch. Some server hosts are also slow in setting up the new map while others were ready a few hours before release.

Sorry…but I can’t even direct connect to see what mods are failing.

You can check your server logs. Provided you have a backup, remove all mods. Check if the server runs. If yes, load only the mods that have been updated today. If it runs again, start adding the mods that have not been updated 1 by 1 to see which one is problematic. So far I know Dudes and GCAM are pending updates and causing crashes. Might be other mods as well.

Hotfix when to fix crash for anyone with a modlist file?
To save having to visit forums for something that should just work?!?!

No. If you add to your modlist only mods that have been updated to the latest devkit, meaning updated today you will not crash. However, if you have mods in your list that havent updated, you will keep crashing. The modlist is not the problem per se, the mods it loads are. Now that serveral hours have passed, you can start checking which mods are updated and which not and sort it from there.

what will prevent toxic people to build around NPS spawn points on official, just as they build around OBs at the moment or blocking resources?