PC Update (15.09.2020) - Update 2.0: Isle of Siptah - Balance, exploit and bug fixes, and much more!

It means that your client was trying to load a mod which is not compatible with the update yet. The mod authors will need a bit more time to get everything up and running.

Now having an issue where the game will auto-minimize and I can’t reverse it. Any suggestions?

well i did a fresh install and im able to get in game… got exited until i tried to create a SP game on the new map. says i dont own the DLC even though its listed in my DLC list.

sigh. i guess ill have to wait until funcom patches or something

edit: silly me diactivated the DLC prior to uninstall… re-enabled and it works lol

1 Like

I have a fresh install of a dedicated server for Siptah.
It boots fine, but the moment I add the Pippi mod, the server refuses to boot up and crashed with an error stating I have a corrupt file.
Running the verification of the server files completes fine. Only removing Pippi mod code gets the server to boot.

@PitMonk Have you updated Pippi today?

do you have a controller plugged in or sth?

If you unsubscribe a mod in Steam, it does not update the modlist.txt file. If this file contains the mod causing the crash, it will crash, whether you are subscribed to the mod or not in Steam. The best way to find the offending mod (or mods) is to unsubscribe from all mods, then delete the modlist.txt file. Then start adding your mods back, one at a time, until you find the one causing the crash. Pippi works, if you did update it this morning to version 3.3.3/

2 Likes

I use the Dedicated Server Launcher, it checks and downloads every time I launch the game.
I was just making you guys aware, Ive left it out for now and will add it back in a few days. The server is online already (without Pippi)
Thanks for the help.

I am getting an error trying to use the mod DungeonMasterTools. Reported this to the mod author. Hopefully an update will fix this.

May I ask,

Using the Dedicated Server Launcher 1.2.2, I have “anonymous” as my username. Do I need to be putting my Steam name into this box for the mods to work correctly now?

@PitMonk you should ask here:

As far as I am aware, no you don’t need to put your steam name to make the mods work.

2 Likes

Could you elaborate on this a bit more? Is this only on the new island? I am on official server #1029 and I am not noticing any increase in gathering resource nodes. Hitting a iron node yesterday for 22 iron still gives me 22 iron today.

I was wondering this as well. I am on official 1504 and still getting the same amount. While I was on official testlive us3 this weekend I was getting 80-90 with an iron pick.

I am also still wondering about building pieces. They all just say insulated now, so we don’t know how much heat/cold protection they provide. Before this update, some gave more heat and some gave more cold resistance. Is that still the same or do they all provide the same protection.

1 Like

61 Gb update for PC on steam.

It should be both as but due note it could take a few server restart to
Kick in on all servers which is normal

So I am confused now. I am on official 1504, house near mounds made of black ice. In the bedrooms I have a fireplace, and with the fireplace on I have 3 bars of heat/cold resist from my Vitality Impervious buff. If I turn off the fireplace, then my heat/cold resist jumps to 6. All of this while wearing no armor. Turn back on the fireplace and my heat/cold resist drops to 3 bars again.

1 Like

@philman sounds a bit weird, can you create a separate bug report so that the devs can look into it, it may get lost in here.

will do

1 Like

In Sp mode i have bug its show me new potion as none , ik need to have dlc to get new aloe potion ?

I have base in desert.Inside is hoter then outside.Gloving sticks wich before cooling now give hot and have torch noise