PC Update Age 1 Chapter 2 - Discussion Megathread

Why? What sense does this make?

But player zombies are? Wtf. Its ironic that my HUMAN sorcerer is immune to poison but my undead zombies get poisoned just fine.

Hallelujah! Finally a FIX.

So you are now nerfing the pretty much ONLY useful sorcery thing? On sorcery which people have difficulty finding use for in the first place? Yes, zombies are strong. But guess what, most everything else sucks so hard that pure sorcerers like me with 50% permanent corruption actually NEED them to be strong.

Is there a reason for anybody to cast wall of fire ever?

I was happy as a clam when sorcery update launched to come back and play the game, now devs seem hellbent on making me stop playing.

1 Like

And lets not forget that if you place that tree (or any placable for that matter) on clear ground a bit of a distance from your base, its gonna be hit by decay HARD.

3 Likes

sure, it will decay in one hour if not ins claimed land but. And if we claim land far away from the base, for decorative purposes we risk to get suspended for ToS violation.

I was so looking forward to this!

But none of the events are working on our private server. Events are enabled, so i do not understand why they won’t spawn. We can deliver heads and sorcerers to the caravans, but none of the actual encounters will spawn. Sad :frowning:

If you removed the Elder Skelos cultist armor recipe when we got it by killing sorcerers, now they are not on the island of Siptah, Yes, exiles, I know where it is studied, And where on the island of Siptah, How to find it

New Hotfix released.
Patchnotes:

1 Like

Uno :bongocat:

In steam you have to “verify integrity of game files” after the update, else it will crash in game. The same after each update.

62.8 gigabyte patch

are you fuggin kidding me?

to fix grass?!

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

I never had to do that.
Downloaded the update, restarted server and everything was fine?!

im playing on xbox game pass and didnt recive the new hotfix

1 Like

Apparently this affected notes too, specifically the dagger notes and arrow notes no longer require a basic note anymore. I don’t have an issue with skipping a step, but the costs are bad now.

The basic note costs 3 plant fiber, whereas the pinned notes only cost 1 plant fiber. The arrow note also has the cost of a flint arrow, but the dagger note has no other costs, making it three times cheaper then the note that doesn’t have a dagger going through it (ok, plant fiber isn’t hard to get, but the logic is dumb).

The two pinned notes should have the same plant fiber costs as the regular note, whether that is 1 or 3 plant fiber. The dagger note has never required something for the dagger part of it, but I think it should also have the added cost of an iron bar at least.

(Items in question- basic Note: 80313, dagger Note: 80315, arrow Note: 80316)

1 Like

Please fix the variance in game version across platforms, especially game pass and steam that want to play together. Game pass users should not have to uninstall and reinstall their game to receive the latest version and even then not sure it works half the time.

1 Like

the ophidian magi set has its crafting requirements switched between the normal version and lvl 60 version.

It’s a nice bug to have, but still feels wrong.

Can you guys take another look at arcane curio cabinet? The UI still doesn’t disappear after closing the cabinet.

3 Likes

WARRING !!!
IF HYENA is ordered to attack an enemy near an obstacle, it will break and will no longer attack, but will only run. (I checked it 5 times, the result is the same at the level of 4-5 Hyenas, the problem begins.)

Hey, welcome to the forums
Yea, we kinda know, the devs kinda know too :stuck_out_tongue: Hyenas have been bugged for literally years.
Something similar also happens to thralls if you give shields to them, so remember, shields are a no-no for human thralls

2 Likes

oh my god, what is the forum for then? Just to be…

Well, obviously bug reports on the problem are still welcome on the forums, so you can make a legit formal report on it as well. (I made on like half a year ago)

You can select the Bug report section on the main forum page depending on which platform you play on

The issue with these bugs in particular is that even though it happens often, the actual cause may be tricky to pinpoint and so far nobody has a 100% reliable set of reproduction instructions… it’s just… "Get hyena… get into some fights with it… it stops attacking and only rotates towards the target :man_shrugging: )

matando a los jefes de eventos.