People Can't farm, kill or do anything

@Ignasi @Tascha

18 o’clock and we can not play… is it posible restart server or anything?

I dont know but do you remember someone server 1312 and player ? When this guy start hacking, server start running bad. Cant farm, cant kill, cant do anything. Everyone is talking about lag but its looks like 99% similar to hacks by . I dont know but there is probably problem by player not by server :wink: Admins know he do that, he told 39 players this day when he start, he will attack every server and ruining this game. He was banned, after one week what he was UNBANNED (i cant understrand why) start these problems with every server. I am pretty sure this guy have something with this problems

Hi, Server PVE conflic 1038, we can’t fight or somethings…
Crash?
Need Reboot on this server please !

@Ignasi why ?

Unfortunately this is not going to address your other problems, sorry …

I have had this happen when I have too many pets in one location (60+pets and three full pens). No thralls nearby. I cull regular hyenas now and only keep the greaters, so, <40 pets and two pens. I have never experienced the issues above that quote.

Single player, local PC, rather robust.

Best of luck :slight_smile:

Concur !

That’s why I keep my cancer in my game room, although sometimes I don’t trust the admin :wink:

1518 No kill no harvest again for everyone started 5 mins ago. People complaing of lag just before it happened all over the server. Pve C American

Hey everyone,

Thanks again for your patience and your feedback while dealing with this issue. Our team has managed to isolate what we think is the main remaining reason of this problem thanks to the input we received from our community. We are testing it and we aim to release it as soon as we can.

If you refer to the edits to your previous message, they were made to not breach our community guidelines, in particular:

ACCUSATION RULE

Do not engage in “vigilante justice” nor encourage members of the community to do the same. Please do not “name and shame” other users; DM staff if you have an issue with another user or player in the community.

1 Like

yesterday our actual server 1059, was restarted at 23 o’ clock. Well Done!

1 Like

Are you kidding me ? You probably forgot what guy i am talking about… 1.9k viewers on this post have no right know what is it ? I didnt offend him and brake any rules on forum. I just said he is problem thats all

@fenix_svk, I wanted to share my perspective on this with you. I know you are trying to do right by all of us, so please take this feedback in the constructive manner intended.

Saying someone “is a problem” does legitimately seem to fit into the “name and shame” policy noted above. That is actually a very good rule to help ensure that we can have a really engaged and positive community.

It can be challenging, but I believe you can still address behaviors that bother you diplomatically, and we are all better off for it. In this case, instead of identifying a person as a problem, you could have asked them to do something differently. Without knowing what bothered you, it’s tough to offer specific ideas, but I am sure you get where I am coming from here.

I, for one, am happy you are with us all here because we all want to help Funcom improve a game we all love, but at times are quite frustrated with.

Keep on contributing.

P.S. Vote for repair thralls so we can all stop looking at fields of little hammers when our bases slightly decay or take a point of damage on 100 foundations. Nothing that would help in a raid, just something to help with long term maintenance…

1 Like

FYI… I just got a patch on my XBOX… fingers crossed performance returns to snap acceptable level

I didnt said this guy “is a problem” like a person. He is problem like a hacker and i think, this is not offending. Point of my comment is - This guy was turning off damage on server 1312 EU-PVP during raid time (from 17:00 to 23:00). All this problems with farming, killing and crashing looks like same problem with this guy on this specific server. I think, all admins solving this problem with that guy remember, what he said “i will do that to every server”. Its 99% same problem. I never said its 100% similar problem and he is attacking all servers but probably he is maybe. Check what are talking players about this problems. I can see many reports about this problem from RAID TIME. From my experience, i never seen this “lag” OUT OF RAID TIME. So ? BTW: If he is not banned, you can expect he will do that

The trouble is that EVERYONE has the right to be innocent until proven guilty, else in extreme cases, naming someone on a hunch or belief is categorised as slander.

Telling FC in a non-public way is fine, its then up to them to act on the info supplied.

Best wishes

Please keep the thread on topic.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying.

I have seen people accusing each other of things like DOS attacks during raid time, but I think most of those accusations are mistaken.

We have been part of huge multi-clan battles with 20 or more people fighting around huge bases, with explosives going off all over the place.

In those cases the game has become unstable with massive lag and people getting kicked, etc…

During raid time it is clear that active servers come under very heavy load, and it is possible that no one is doing anything nefarious.

I do agree with the suggestion to report such suggestions to FunCom through their exploit hunters channel, as it is always possible someone could be doing something wrong.

Also… XBOX One X has made a HUGE difference for me in those cases since I upgraded.

1 Like

@Ignasi, getting back on topic as requested:)

After patch 2575 XBOX North America PVP server initially feels better, but I will monitor how we do over upcoming heavy load times.

We have a pretty active and connected community on the server, so I will try to get feedback from as many people as possible to get you the best data I can.

1 Like

Server 1305 down, players left it, not connect, nps not attackaleble, res not grown.
1.5-2 hours ±
pls restart it

Again and again and again, we can’t farm on 1038 Pve C server …
Please restart the server …