Pet feeding and mods!

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private ]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: EU, Frankfurt

Pet-feeding and mods

The previous tread about this issue has been closed.

So i’m curious what going on with this issue.

Many, most mods simply make the pet-feeding system to stop.
Pets pick up food in feeder, but don’t never eat.

This with many, most mods actually. And all updated mods, updated with last dev-kit.
Like other users i made lot of tests around this issue, and it’s really a big issue right now for the community and mod-lovers if pets don’t eat, and you have to disable the feeding-system on your server.

I really try to follow what goind on, and on discord, and on the forum. But did see only spare posts, and answers about.
I know that FC are informed about this issue. But please consider that mods are important to the community and for this game.
Mods are giving lot of replay possibilities for players that are playing the game since EA like me.

I mean, i made more than 10 character, uped them and went with them through the full game. So yes, bit boring to become the answer just “sorry, we don’t handle mods”.

It’s def a problem coming with one of the last pets-update !

How long will i be willing and pleased to play this game if i have to disable all mods i love, and disable the purge because not working nor ?

Please devs consider this, and i’m not alone !

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Play the game, get some pets
2. add a mod, a new updated one with last dev-kit
3. observe you tamed pets
4. see them starving

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.