Phalia the Blacksmith - Missing at Den

I’ve seen this bug reported before, but the topic got closed due to no additional responses. I have also found that the T4 blacksmith (Phalia the Blacksmith) no longer spawns at the Den. Not just her, but the spawn point itself appears to no long exist.

I just want to point out that Phalia the Blacksmith used to also appear at the Ruins of al-Merayah camp, prior to Age of War. I wonder if when that camp was removed from the game it also affected her spawn point at the Den.

Since no actual response was given as to why it no longer spawns at the Den, I thought I’d provide this additional insight in hopes that it can be corrected.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum Exile.

They are not going to record your bug report without the Bug Report Template. Edit your post to add that in.

Platform: All
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: All
Server Type: All
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: All
Mods: None

It is also not safe to assume that they know where you are talking about when you say “the T4 blacksmith” or the importance of that spawn.

The spawn in question was next to the anvil at The Den, coordinates -94555 19807 -10580. An Alchemist, Cook, and Blacksmith used to spawn there, but the spawns were rearranged and the Blacksmith spawn deleted.

It was one of only two Dogs of the Desert spawns that were always a blacksmith, the other was located at the Ruins of al-Merayahm, which was deleted with that location being restructured.

Because both spawns were deleted, it is now rare to find a Dogs of the Desert Blacksmith as they can only spawn in fully-randomized spawn locations.

1 Like

Greetings Sadr!
Thank you for reporting your situation and welcome to our forums!

In order for our team to properly assist you, please provide us further information following the below Bug Report Template and if you have any additional information, like a screenshot of the location please share it with us as well:

We’ll be awaiting your report!