Placeable items

Hello Funcom devs,

Any chance of getting the ability to display items? There’s a few items in game I, and I’m sure others, would like to display.

All the items required for the keystone, the keystone itself, the new “trophy” from the Kurak dungeon, as @Croms_Faithful put it.

Hell, it’d be nice if we could just place them on a table or something to show off our feats. 2 iron bars and Kurak’s head or the Kinscourge’s heart, then place it on a shelf next to that sorcerer’s head from the headhunter’s bundle.

This could work well with weapons too.

Cheers! :+1:t2::tumbler_glass:

10 Likes

Wierd things to display. I mean a bloody heart and a severed head would be last things I would hang on my walls.

Speak for yourself, I’d nail whole corpses up like christmas decorations if I could

6 Likes

Well this conversation has taken a predictably morbid (and tzimisce like) turn.

4 Likes

There’s already how many trophies in game of animal heads. What’s the difference?

1 Like

This isn’t a half bad idea. But would take some effort since everything that isn’t a weapon or armor looks like a bag.

Some of us have characters that deserved far worse fates than being nailed to a piece of wood. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I remember one of @KittKatt’s builds had a couple of weapon display racks with severed arms and a sign saying “free hugs” :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s actually very inspirational. I shall commence the collection of limbs at once.

4 Likes

We could always use more

Press E for more options

1 Like

Isn’t there a feat that explicitly calls out making spikes to display enemy heads on?
Skulltaker or such?

1 Like

And even those look like bags if you drop them on the ground. But yeah, they’re the only items that don’t need to be crafted into something else in order to be displayed.

But weapons and armor already have an in-world model, unlike everything else. It feels a bit weird when you start thinking about how many iron bars you’ve used in the time you’ve been playing the game, without ever seeing an actual iron bar in the game. All we’ve seen is the inventory icon for iron bars, and perhaps some non-interactable scenery objects which bear a resemblance to iron bars but which can’t be picked up and used for crafting.

3 Likes

:rofl: I’d love the ability to turn that off.

1 Like

Skulltaker allows you only to build placeables that show off skulls :slight_smile:

Sometimes, a skull just doesn’t cut it:

7 Likes

As someone who has been a longstanding advocate of more gore and brutality in Conan Exiles, I LOVE IT! That head looks way to cool to be sitting in my personal keepsakes chest. Intereatingly, the 6 Artifacts you touched upon are also there, along with a Molten Heart, 4 Magi Skulls (one from each of the 4 event sorcerers before it was deactivated), and although not brutal, the map statues from the Warmakers Sanctuary. I like to collect unique items, and to display them too would be another level of awesome.

See now Jimbo has the idea. :smiling_imp: :metal:

IMG_2789

7 Likes

At least the magi skulls are placeable. They did the right thing there. If only they looked different from a weathered skull.

6 Likes

When I crush my enemies (and see them driven before me and all that) I crush them in a way that there’s no usable skull left to use as a drinking cup.

3 Likes

Ugh, yes, me too.

2 Likes

My wife makes good use of arms and legs in her rooms of pain with staked in spiders and thralls and so many limbs hanging from weapons racks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.