Please ADD NEW Pets: Sand Beast, Sneake and Bat Demon

Many people would like to own them as PETS.

Sand Beast:

Sneake:

Bat Demon:

6 Likes

I must admit, I am one of these people.

( Also, you mistyped snake :wink: )

1 Like

Snakes should be a given, especially for RP purposes for Set worshippers. My brother in arms @Necro put out the call for them to be added as Pets a while ago now. Despite being VERY popular (see below), it still hasnt eventuated. I just dont get the resistance.

Sandbeasts and Demon Bats dont look to me like they would repond too well to being domesticated, at least not by humans. But as someone who is always looking to see more darkness and brutality injected in to the game, Im on board. :smiling_imp: :metal: Upvoted.

3 Likes

“Darkness and Brutality” is that you didn’t see my base on XBOX PvP 2996. hahaah

2 Likes

Tell that to my Sand Reaper Queen.

:wink:

1 Like

As my Faithful friend and battle brother @Croms_Faithful pointed out with my ancient plea to the developer gods…

I would like to have a slithering throng to come home to!

As for Sand beasts and Demon bats maybe not, seeing their demonic nature :laughing: . But I was riding a mount the whole of yesterday…something that was off the table for long so lets hope we can summon demons with the sorcery update Sand beasts and Demon bats being among those! :smiling_imp::rofl::smiling_imp:
:metal::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

AngelBRZ I looove it!! If only I could recreate that. :smiling_imp: :metal:

1 Like

My BASE XBOX PvP 2996

This is the EAST Gate, the WEST Gate is just like it on the other side.

My THRALL are mostly LIVE DEAD.

2 Likes

I am impressed and a little disappointed. It looks AMAZING :metal::skull::metal:

Disappointed because it’s in the desert. You should come live there by me in the mounds, you will fit right in! :smiling_imp:

:metal::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Very good.

I have to welcome the new players, then the novice river, it’s easier for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.