Please can we please ! Get more defenses for bases

Best defense is a good offense and vica versa.

I would like to see more playing field leveling defenses like more traps (ie. snares, etc) caltrops to hobble horses and maybe bolas to snare players and followers alike. Acid orbs and orb launchers both thrall operated and snare set traps .

Of course some these would need to be land claim specific application to prevent map spamming.

Bee hive traps with sting damage and maybe poison exotic varieties of bees. Water and slime orbs that dampen areas preventing fires from spreading and putting them out . These slimes would as make it impossible to place a bomb while the area is affected and dampen the wick preventing them also from being lit if hit and putting them out when and damping when the bomb falls on its side fouling the wick requiring the bomb user to have to lit it with another flame source.

Edited for reading clearity.

Best defense is good defense. Whether that’s choking their starmetal out every day, or encroaching on their claim, or defensively trebbing, you can bring an enemy to bear. They might even become an ally.

Sometimes you can. I would just to have a few traps and defenses beyond what we have at the moment.

I don’t do pvp but I do like building and playing with the traps 🪤 when building purge defensive bases in singleplayer so I can’t speak for pvp but from a building perspective I would like to see more tiers of traps such as maybe stone, wood, iron and steal palisades or bear traps and diff tiers of the drawbridges and let lifts.

As for additional traps I would like to see the implementation of the spike traps that shoot up from the floor that can be found around the camps on the Siptah map as learnable feats and also some spider web that we can throw down that adds the slow effect as a trap we could learn as well.

I would love to see all of these and more added to the game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.