Please enable access to my account-Bitte Zugang zu meinem Account ermöglichen

Good day,

I want to reset my password for my old 2008 account. The account in question is linked to my email, but the system does not send me a new password. Support has not responded to my ticket for a week. I’m getting desperate because I don’t have the feeling that someone is ready to take care of me. I don’t want to create a new account because I put a lot of time and money into the first account.

Can someone help me here in the forum?
[Funcom Support #1171536]

Guten Tag,

ich möchte mein Passwort für meinen alten 2008 Account zurücksetzen. Das betreffende Konto ist mit meiner Email verknüpft, aber das System schickt mir kein neues Passwort zu. Der Support antwortet seit einer Woche nicht auf mein Ticket. Langsam bin ich verzweifelt, da ich nicht das Gefühl habe das sich jemand bereit ist sich um mich zu kümmern. Einen neuen Accout erstellen möchte ich nicht, da ich sehr viel Geld und Zeit in den Erstaccount gesteckt habe.

Kann mir hier jemand im Forum weiter helfen?

try to send a message to @AndyB he should be able to help

1 Like

Ok Thank you.

Does anyone know how long it takes the guys to react on average?

Weiß jemand wie lange die Jungs im Schnitt brauchen um zu reagieren?

Long enough to find interest in another game.

Could be a few days, could be up to a month, if not more. If you spend about 10 mins browsing the forums here you’ll see a ton of “money taken sub not given” type threads.

Also, if you aren’t subbed you might not get a response at all. They changed their policies to only give support to people who give them money.

1 Like

If so, you won’t earn any money with me in the future either, because I won’t put another € 400 into a new account

Wenn das so ist werden sie auch in Zukunft kein Geld mit mir verdienen, denn in einen neuen Account stecke ich nicht noch mal 400€

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.