Please fix the PurgeConfigTable before you go on holiday

I’m extremely happy you’ve managed to find out why the Purges don’t spawn artisans. If correct, that’s a simple thing to fix.

That said, you’re being paranoid if you think Funcom is intentionally sabotaging their own game in order to keep people hanging around for DLC… I mean, what?

Black and white dye drops occasionally from Volcano thralls now. And legendary repair kits… whatever. They’d be nice to have, but the thought of capturing a thrall that makes one is not what keeps me playing the game for a month.

I want purges to work because I’ve made massive well-defended bases. I’d like to see how they hold up against waves of monsters. It’s effectively the end game for PvE, and they keep servers cleaned up and people on their toes (no more sandstone monstrosities in the north).

At the same time, look at some of the other issues that have popped up recently and I think you’ll understand why they’ve somewhat sidelined the Purge for now.

Jesus, how incompetent is this dev team?

This patch has ruined the gameplay experience for so many players, and there is STILL NO HOT FIX for something as SIMPLE as TYPOS???

What a bunch of idiots

When regrouping the crosswords will go away.

This is all very interesting - no sarcasm there.

It’s only been a couple weeks since my friends and I bought this game and I fired up a dedi server, we’re just now reaching levels around 40 so I guess I’m unfamiliar with the exact nature of this problem - we haven’t yet experienced a purge that wasn’t in the southern river.

It sounds like the problem is that purges that occur in the T3 area, where purge levels of 5 or 6 can occur, don’t include Artisan thralls? Or no humans at all?

When did volcano npcs start dropping loot?

This is mildly aggravating.

gotta bump for the sake of purges

So… purges have been significantly worse than designed this entire time because of simple spelling errors?

I don’t even…

Anyone feel like releasing a mod to fix this stuff while we wait for the devs to catch up?

The general incompetence of this dev team is just astounding

When players start fixing this game instead of the developers, maybe Funcom should take a really long vacation. Like very long. And find something else to do while they’re at it.