Please nerf Legion Armor and VAULT

Vaults should be strong but not indestructible

1 Like

That’s pretty flawed reasoning to leave them as they are.

Ice is supposed to be cold but if you froze instantly upon touching it, that would be ridiculous. It would be OP.

Yes vaults are supposed to be strong, clearly, nobody is denying that. The problem is that they are currently ‘absurdly’ strong and far too cheap.

1 Like

So its better to have vaults spammed all over the map from single players. Thats what your saying. Cause thats how it is on some servers.

Limit the number of Vaults one person can place then

2 Likes

Legion is ok. Train your skill.

is no problem too

1 Like

It makes more sense for the vaults to difficult to destroy, they are vaults after all, otherwise there would be no point in having on at all, I agree that trebu should damage them but besides that I wouldn’t want them to change anything.

I agree increase the mats , add trebu damage, and then leave them alone. Maybe a restriction on the amount of vaults per play, maybe

It’s PvPers like you that screw PvE…
The Silent Legion armor is fine. Just learn to use gas, ffs.

As for Vaults, sure. Lower their HP. doesn’t affect PvE… but dont’ screw with legion armor.
Don’t need ARK on Conan all over again.

1 Like

Na vaults is for the small clanns and singel players protection, Big and powerfull Clans have the Power to protect the loot anyway.

Beater to limit the nr of waults you can have to 1-2/clan.

1 Like

It’s not that perfect if your opponent have daemon-fire orbs :slight_smile:

To beat a good player in silent leg armor you need to have silent leg armor aswell. It is a boring thing to do.

or they can reduce its size by 40-70% and do the same thing with HP - to 100-150k HP or something… + increase resource cost and keep the amount of storage- or increase it a bit

Any heavy armour is bad for fast-paced things like spear, and if good player don’t run current meta - Epimetreus “happy mitra” as i call it(and it requires nerf more than any other things in the game currently), he’s most definitely will be easy target for LA+Mitra

Armor meh.
But vaults. it’s hard to destroy v.s the cost to make bombs to destroy it v.s time to produce
Nerf it down to 300k hp.
ore make it more expensive. and thats not that hard to farm.
make it cost 400 steel bar and 1.5k hardened brick steel reinforcement 800.

Thing is they already screwed with the armor when they made the dungeon a cake walk, and removed the hearts from the recipe. Like I said, I can run in there and learn it in under 1 minute. You no longer need the hearts, so now each set is easy as pie to make. That’s what’s wrong.

Lol I told you people wouldn’t like it.

I know, simplest, easiest thing to do…revert back to the damages pre launch. 65 explosives or 100 treb shots 6k damage per hit). All problems solved. Cost would be fine where it is, health is ok where it is. It still take a lot of time and some resources to crack them at that level, but it’s not super ridiculous.

I agree that the vault materials should be upped but I dont think anything else should apply. We shouldnt limit them to 1 per player as its not a free feat that you get. I do all of the building construction for my clan while everybody else does exploring, gathering, and pvp. This wouldnt be fair to the people like myself who like the building aspect. If it did come down to 1 per player, the vault limit should be upp’d to something like 3000.

1 Like

Ive killed so many spear wielders including epi with just silent legion and teliths sorrow with armor pen and reaper poison a good player in silent legion armor will unequipp(cancel) their failed attack animations and simply walk back and if they would get hit they dont get very punished for it however if the goodplayers hit will also connect the trade will be in the silent leg players advantage hence anyone who fights me without silent leg dies, they will lose trades, stamina(if they roll) and not do as much damage.

You gain no disadvantages in pvp using silent leg armor only advantages unless youre the bomb carriee for raids which im thankful for. Only scenarios i can think of against silent leg is ambushes or ganking which works against everything. There are so many interesting armor sets and armor combinations but they become pointless for pvp while silent leg exist.

Pvp without silent leg is more enjoyable. Same for pve.

The Vaults should be OP, a limit per clan or player (1-2 max) would be a solution.

1 Like

don’t nerf vault just cap it to 1 per placable like beds so it gets destroyed when placing another one. Legion armor is fine as it is. It should be a strong Piece of gear!