Nerf vault! ASAP!

Vaults are way too strong, around 90, 100 jars for 1? orbs are not effecting, damage of jar is 4 to 7k damage. 600,000 HP??? They are cheap… Atm i am on server with almost 20 vaults, maybe they can raid 2, 3, max 4 with jars, since godS are useless… FIX ASAP!

6 Likes

No. Leave vaults alone. They’re supposed to be strong so people can protect the stuff they spent days grinding. Devs, please don’t listen to the “nerf vaults” trolls who just want an easy raid.

15 Likes

They shouldn’t “NERF” it, but they should put a Max limit of vaults per clan. Max of 2 vaults. There is no need for more than that. Also, as Myzra3l said, he got 20 vaults, just impossible to raid.

8 Likes

I agree, nerfing things shouldn’t be the answer. Vaults are meant to be something that is secure. Imagine a bank with a vault that could be broken open with ease… kind of defeats the purpose. If anything the solution should be to 1) either limit the number of vaults available in an area or 2) increase the cost/materials to built them. Either way reducing their effectiveness defeats the purpose.

10 Likes

Literally THE one and only way to store items and not get raided in 20 minutes. I’d rather not lose all my sh** every single day thanks. And no, there isn’t a way to build a base that can’t get raided.

5 Likes

Wow 600k hps? I am going to make my base out of vaults.

3 Likes

All that needs to be done is to make it so you have to build vaults on foundations. Then if the foundations are all destroyed, the vault falls and also breaks.

Or the better solution, make the vaults smaller in size with the same storage capacity so they can’t be used as walls…or you’d have to build 100s of em to pull it off.

i like the 2 vault per clan. i mean some massive buildings are too large in file size that causes lag on servers. God shrine, vault, map room are all very large in file server for server to save. which is why on my server ive limit it to only one for the server and allow player to use it at their discretion.

If they really wanted to they can put the limit but increase stack size to 450 for each item. so that it work what its intended and can allow extreme storage and help server stability.

They nurf vaults you will probably see a bigger loss in players. I know I would quit and only play single player. I don’t mind PvP or even being raided but I use vault to stop me from having to start completely over. I keep tools armor a set of thralls and building supplies in vault. If I had to start over from nothing every week I would stop playing. I’m sure alot off others feel the same.

6 Likes

Best solution is just limit one maybe two vaults per clan. Should also limit amount of building location clans and players have. Having a clan or even a solo player with garbage spammed everywhere is a major upset. I say one structure per person if it’s not connected to an existing structure then it’s considered a separate structure. Well maybe one per person is extreme but some sort of limit should be implemented.

A limit on structures per person is tough on the solo player as you have to go to multiple different areas for farming different materials, let alone farming to get Tier IV Thralls.

2 Likes

The only problem I see with vaults is not their resistance to bombs but the fact that you can place them in the wild alone and they do not decay , that is a bug to me as now there is the use to spam vaults all around enemy bases.

2 Likes

Something must be done about them for sure. The problem is that they are to cheap to build compared what it costs to take them down.
As it is now I build dummy vaults that I leave empty so that the enemy has to guess which one is the real one.
Massive cost increase or vault number cap is needed.

2 Likes

This is why PVP and PVE needs there own game files. So you PVP players don’t fack up my PVE or offline mode.

Raiders want easy raiding. Welcome to PVP. It not suppose to be easy ark and rust raiding.

3 Likes

You want to steal items from a vault? Good for you! It should not be easy though. Stealing the items should take you about the same effort as getting them by honest work.

Hence by my flawless logic, the vaults are fine. If anything, I’d buff them.

7 Likes

Don’t nerf vaults. Don’t nerf the number of vaults. Could add a maintenance mechanic that requires resource upkeep for vaults, say a few steel bars and hardened bricks daily. Exponentially increases with each vault past the first few.

1 Like

My problem is being able to repair the dam things after you already waste 50-75 bombs on one. The owner just runs by naked with repair hammer and poof its full HP again…

That actually sounds boring. I almost view vaults as like your end game raid boss kind of thing in comparison to PvE game play. Just get your clan together and take that vault out… it’s time to earn those rewards :joy:

3 Likes

On my server when people raid you they do it the. put a vault right in front of your base and fill it with your stuff 5 feet away,so no way to get your items back. This is what they should need. Max number of vaults.

Yeah it’s not enough ways I can say no to this. Just no no no no no

2 Likes