Nerf vault! ASAP!

I’m all for one vault two Max per clan.

As long as it is only a PVP restriction I don’t mind.

1 Like

Interesting solution would be to implement same logic as it is for religions / altars. You will learn Vault and you can upgrade it 3x to increase the storage and HP. Placing Vault would also create restriction area for another Vault (just as it is with altars). They should also add trebuchet mechanics in terms of Vault Platform + Vault its self. So you need to place platform first, then build vault on top of it and upgrade it 2x to reach current HP but It should have more storage in that case. Vault would be more expensive yet still effective way of storage.

4 Likes

I agree with NOT nerfing the vaults you want my good gear earn it.

3 Likes

That is the best idea on the thread. Kudos.

Once they fix trebs to damage vaults again vaults will no longer be so op.

1 Like

I tested vault building. We don’t need vault spacing. Unlike alters vaults are huge. Three high and I forget how many wided. I could barely fit 1 Vaults in a temple room. I build a temple to Derketo.

To the devs;
DO NOT NERF VAULTS.
They are pricey enough and strong enough. they work as intended.
vaultspam is either a single incident at best, or more likely bogus.

if not well those players worked for them and should not be duped because they are smart to utilise vaults like that.

dont punish smart players for playing the game because other people cant handle their creativity! that way if they get what they want the game will be nerfed to death.

2 Likes

I say maximum two vaults per clan! After playing over 700 hours I have seen sooo much vault spam it is annoying.

2 Likes

I can tell by your spamming posts in all these threads that you are probably one of the players spamming vaults to where it is obnoxious

on the contrary, i have registered about 20 hours on online multiplayer :joy: i play singleplayer mostly (to build stuff, check the share your shelter thread from around post 70 if you want proof)

if funcom gives in to all the whiners out here the game will be nerfed to oblivion. hence SOMEONE needs to step up to stop this nonsense.

2 Likes

if you play mostly SP than any change doesn’t effect you at all. If you played on any official server you’d know vaultspam isn’t [quote=“yakuzafrog, post:28, topic:21237”]
either a single incident at best, or more likely bogus.
[/quote], but something that’s existed since EA. I honestly lean more toward @Nevetira 's assessment of your situation though.

Honestly there needs to be a limit to how many a clan can build, i like the 2 at most that seems to be the consensus. Kessi’s idea sounds good, but it really just becomes extra steps to spamming them, it’d stop people from using them as walls, but not those spamming them across the map to stop resource spawns or favorable building areas though.

or go play on a private server where there are admins who take care of stuff like that

1 Like

and well you may think what you think, im not gonna repeat myself a hundred times just to prove somethig on a forum. still il give you 500 bucks if you can find a vault on an official server with my gamertag as owner :stuck_out_tongue: on xbox

The suggestion to limit how many in an area seems like a nice compromise.

Well then I will give you the benefit of the doubt. This topic doesn’t concern you then because you play singleplayer

1 Like

/this (agree with neofrommatrix)

nerfing vaults is a bad idea… atleast the way you guys want it nerfed.
and 2 per clan ?.. are you kidding me? id compromise by saying it could be an option in server settings, how many vaults per clan. 2 is lol, 20 is wtf though.

1 Like

if you nerf vaults and make it easier to pillage than it is to gather, then guess what? Those who can pillage will, and those who can’t will quit the game or go PVE/single player mode. No one wants to spend 3 days grinding for resources to be able to do something in the game and then get raided of all their work while they sleep. You have to make it harder to raid than defend, otherwise there literally will be nothing to raid for. No one will bother grinding if they can’t defend their loot. And all the loot stolen from others will concentrate into the clans which control the server and they’ll choke the life out of the servers. Other than hiding your base, vaults are the last way to try and protect your loot while you sleep or work.

3 Likes

Honestly i dont see a reason to nerf vaults except as they did in ark for size reasons. They are huge and can be used to reinforce walls etc. Two vaults per clan would make it almost impossible to store a decent amount of stuff. From what i see on my server if a clan raids another and they have a vault they just wait for decay if they quit the server.

1 Like