Possible the worst launch ive been with!

I can see many bugs and glitches(that will be adressed soon or later). But every time i get angry because any of these issues, i close the game and go to youtube to listen Conan the barbarian OST. So i get renewed, because this game makes me remember the epicness from Conan movie. Great job by creating this game, i can see great times coming for it.

PS: sorry for my terrible english.

“Crom(FUNCOM), I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That’s what’s important! Valor pleases you, Crom… so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!”

2 Likes

Today I had a pretty new glitch: my character’s hair stucked up and theres’ no more animation on it, not a big issue but…
Well, no way to make them "go normal"again (all other npcs have animated fully operational hair, reloaded many times but… mine just froze up ^^

Ark had the same issues. More about making the money than making sure a game is finished.

Agreed.
I have been through much much worse as far as launches go. One being Ark. Yes I too get annoyed by the stutter and lag (biggest issue at the moment imo) however that is what they are focused on fine tuning instead of just throwing out more and more content on an unstable game. They are taking the right steps and ironing out the foundation.

1 Like

Lol. You should have been at the launch of Anarchy Online.

Well… I was not be able to play since launch, as SA servers dont pass from the loading screen, and today the datacenter was moved… They tried some moves… But… Still the same damn problem

Meh, don’t worry too much on missing out on slaves at the moment. Thralls are bugged pretty bad thus rendering them useless (mainly any fighting class I still have no idea what my armour thrall does when equipped at the bench). Players pve or otherwise will just kill any thralls you out outside of your base be it to troll you or to steal the thralls gear if you equipped better gear to it that is.

Also, the fact they don’t heal on their own and you are unable to heal them in general along with being able to friendly fire them yourself makes them again, very useless. Hopefully this gets fixed Alon with the issue you are experiencing.

The game is unplayable. I just lost everything I had made and It was a lot. Many hours much energy and now all gone. Wake me up when the game works… Gods be damned.

Crom is laughing at u from his mountain and If u dont believe me then the Hell with u. Game is getting fixed calm down.

Weren’t you there when Age of Conan was released? Jeeeeeeezuz

Really Espanholol?
Then buy a car, crash yourself at first intersection because nothing in that car works as intended (but you payed new full price!) and do not complain: soon someone will fix it (if able to).

what about the sound delayed sound no body has mentioned that.

Why bother with the expense of a testing firm, when you can claim your game is a full release title, then get the paying customer to do all the testing for you

If Exiles is the worst launch you have seen, you havn’t been around very long.

may not be the worst launch but it is most definitely imo the worst “upgrade/update”

Not even close. Check out the current Bless Online Drama.

Not even close to the worst launch ever, but I can’t play the game at all because their stupid servers won’t show up and IF they do they are all 40/40 9999 ping. I can play if I join a friends session, but why the hell should I have to do that? Besides that friend don’t play any more so I’m out $50.

At least they refund for Bless Online.

Lmao you guys are being unfair and unrealistic. Do u remember arks launch, servers were down for the first few days, constant bugs, and what did they do? Ignore bugs for awhile and work on new dlc. At least the devs here are focusing on bugs and still keeping in mind dlc. Ark still has bugs but it is way better then it was at launch and so will Conan Exiles, give them time it’s only been 1 month and they already said they r working on a 500 bug fix patch

2 Likes

I honestly wonder if a different, more perfect version of the game exists. Check out their live feeds sometime. None of the problems we face as player exist when they’re showing in game stuff.

No lag, no invisi-enemies, no texture loading issues, no failure to render, no freezes when loading quick view inventories… None of it.