Problem placing Horizontal elevator

I build 2 foundation towers 3 high about 13 foundations apart. There is a direct line of foundations between them so they are perfectly aligned. Now i made a horizontal elevator and it doesn’t snap to the other tower. I looked on youtube but there it seems that it should just be build and snap easy.

Anyone have an idea how i should place it? I play on an official server.

Try building a tower closer, you might have exceeded the limit of how far the lift will go. That said I would have thought the lift would go further than 13 foundations.

I built one near the map obelisk in the southern part of the swungle. I read online that they can go 31 blocks so I made mine 30. Did the same as you with foundations so it would be lined up. I also made sure that they were exactly the same height. Worked like a charm. I also have a vertical one to get down because its very high. The only thing I can think is that they aren’t exactly the same height? I followed the YouTube vid by JustHorse. (Thanks to him for all his informative vids)

1 Like

Its fixed. When i placed it it snapped to the tower i build. My problem was that it didnt show that it would and i was afraid to put it down. (I didnt know you can pick them up).

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.