PS4 Conan Exiles Default Settings Bugs - please fix

Hi there

Just leaving a quick friendly message regarding the PS4 version of Conan Exiles (Day 01 Edition)
I was one of the people who bought the game on hard-copy upon release
It’s really a fantastic game - compliments to you all

I’m convinced I have the latest version/updates, as the PS4 console notification message reads:
“This installed application is the latest version”

I wanted to bring a matter to your attention, which I humbly request FunCom to get fixed:
The default difficulty setting-options for offline, single player mode is bugged

Few Examples:

• I chose Civilized difficulty and I still dropped all my gear upon death (sandstorm)
  • The purge meter was also listed below my character avatar, in Civilized difficulty?
  • The None/Partial/Full settings for nudity is also not properly functional on any difficulty

In short, I believe the default difficulty settings reverts back to a certain, previous/older setting, when starting a new game…regardless of what new difficulty mode you choose?

(I am aware that there are Custom settings, but I would prefer to just enjoy the game as it was intended - with default Easy, Medium and Hard Difficulty modes)

Would they be able to look into the matter with the next update, please?

Thank You in advance; and congrats on a superior video game
Friendly Regards

Hey there,

Please create a new thread on the PS4 Bugs subforum or ask a moderator to move this thread - you will have to add details from How to be a pro PS4 bug hunter (Please post in the correct subforum in the future)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.