[PS4] Crash hotfix (31.05.2018)

What happened with the hp of some creatures? The scorpion king (ok i admit, it was to weak) took me about 20 minutes to damage about 30 percent of its hp (with a strong level 60 legendary sword) That would be more than one hour solo. I gave up, because i really dont have the time hit this enemy stupid for one hour or more. Thats a joke, and not a really good one!

1 Like

Stam glitch working, staff of epimetreus has different stats on different players, unconscious bodies are visible again (not sure if intended or not)

Hey my dudes,

For those experiencing issues with the server browser, Is it possible that your router or firewall has some kind of strict flood protection setting enabled? Because the server browser potentially pings thousands of servers in a fairly short period of time, we think that may be triggering a temporary timeout on your network.

This occasionally happened in the PC version as well, and we recommended that folks change their Max pings / minute setting on Steam.

I’m admittedly not an expert on consoles, so I’m not sure if such a setting exists through your PlayStation 4. Perhaps instead you can try going to your Router Configuration settings and see if there’s options to relax the rules and see if that helps.

4 Likes

Stamina glitch still works…

2 Likes

Thanks for the fixes guys keep up the great work over there

No fix for the dodging and staying in same spot glitch? And why server cap still 40? For a game and map like this 60 should be cap at the very least. 100 would be adequite

1 Like

Cooked food is being treated as bandage after the patch, is that suppose to happen?

Did you guys update the servers? Because stamina exploit still works

1 Like

Will you be fixing the avatars soon??? It’s almost game breaking how glitched and ineffective they are. Hours upon hours of grinding only to spawn a god that does nothing :cry::cry::sob::sob:

Yeah, I’m level 60 with tier 4 strength and a legendary sword, and I tried to kill the white tiger (which I’ve done before) and it would have taken me like at least an hour or more to kill it :sweat:

So, because of the patch, and the “fix,” are we just S.O.L. for all sorts of parts of the base missing due to the “fix” of support beams?

Just an FYI the Stam glitch still works lol

Took a 7man clan 3 avatars to wipe me and my 2 other pals

Got my own server and still can’t equip warpaint plus equip light armour journey step still bugged thrills healed but stamina glitch still working :roll_eyes:also multiple bosses not dropping artefacts needed to complete the game , what’s happening guys?

1 Like

My dancers are in fighting stance now too… ???

Atleast thralls regen

After this patch, iam being disconnected ALL the time, and i never had this issues before.

Okay thralls are even more broken now, 2 handed thralls can hit you from 2-3 foundations away

So i cant get into my main server after patch… crashes while loading in. Funcom i beg you test your patches first. Rarely had problems with crashing before patch

EDIT: Now its saying 40/40 and ping 9999
WTF

So basically…this Patch fixed NOTHING it said it will…Stam Glitch is still here, Warpaints don’t work…I am sure there is more. And + it made it even worse for some players.

And stuff that it was supposed to fix are just tip of the iceberg to really bring us PS4/XONE players to PARITY with PC.

At least on #3055 PVE

Btw seems Patch did the same nothing for XONE players.

3 Likes