We have a new hotfix for Conan Exiles with some performance improvements for PS4 Pro systems that should help with asset streaming delays, as well as several fixes for the most frequent crashes on PlayStation4. A couple Turan fixes and an exploit fix round up this hotfix.
As always, we welcome and appreciate your constructive feedback. Most of these fixes stem directly from your input.
- Improved performance on PS4 Pro systems.
- Several crash fixes.
- Fixed an exploit regarding input spam.
- Turanian Lamps no longer hover slightly above ground.
- Turanian doors no longer leaves a ghost door in place for a short while after being dismantled.
- Arrows can no longer be dismantled. Again. Bad bad arrows.
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.