PS4 Hotfix (11.02.2020) - Critical fixes

I was hoping the deadeye perk on fighters was fixed in this patch. Darn. Maybe next time?

Thank you function! You’re community communication and response is excellent!

I am not rubber banding anymore after fast travel from map so that is great. Hope Hanumans issue gets a fix quick. Thank you guys

1 Like

Awesome job getting this patch rolled out within a week of the bug becoming an issue!

Hope to see you be this diligent about fixing bugs in the future.

1 Like

Thank you. But PLEASE STOP nerfing weapons.

11 Likes

@Ignasi I can’t equip my right hand! I can equip a shield, but that’s it.

1 Like

Dis this fix the zero stability issues with walls ?

Curious as to which main 1h weapon you are trying to equip that won’t work?

I tried axes, swords, torches, pick…

Thank you so much guys! Can’t wait to go home and play! The dying glitch on SP was really annoying. I really didn’t like having to make myself an admin to fix that, feels like I’m cheating even though I dont use any commands. I’d love to have a “block admin” option so I can never be admin. It’s not really important, but it’s just a suggestion for those that feel that having the option to cheat is annoying.

2 Likes

I know there’s a glitch with the bow where I’ll equip it and it won’t load in my hands to be used for a minute but always seems to fix itself after waiting a bit, sorry that I’m not much help.

1 Like

I waited a bit with the bow and it reset itself, as I can equip my right hand now. Thank for the patience.

1 Like

Что ж, проверим вашу работу над ошибками. А то баг с телепортом реально раздрожала и хотелось ругаться матом. Спасибо вашей команде, что работаете над игрой и хотите сделать её лучше.Этот мир, мир конан экзаил, мне очень нравится :slight_smile:

Never mind you guys did not fix the zero stability issues in single player I bin waiting and hoping but is bin a while now and nothing I guess I shall play other games till you people fix this one.

1 Like

Well the rubberbanding seems to be gone but still locked in place after logging in. Character is stuck in place and will only move after a dodge roll. Which takes a few times here and there. You can jump look around interact if close to anything but can not move in any direction untill you roll first.

4 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m sure you’re more frustrated than we are with the constant game of whacka-mole :ok_hand:

1 Like

Rip the employees fixing glitches

2 Likes

Ну вот серьёзно, только похвалил и бам, снова касяки. Одно чините другое ломает. Как так то? Теперь нельзя нормально перемещать предметы из ремесленныхистолов в свое меню, я не смог снять доспех с раба и более того я не могу снимать доспех с себя без перезагрузки

I was on Asia Official PvE PS4 server but after today’s update i cant see my server on the list… its my mistake i didn’t wrote my server name and number… it happens first time… any way i can get it back or find which server i was in… i made lots of progress in it…

1 Like

Check in the “History” tab from the dropdown. Hopefully will be there

2 Likes