PS4 Hotfix (20.12.2018)

The lag and glitching is so bad I can’t even engage an NPC without jumping all over the place and dying. It takes forever to dump my entire inventory into a vault now and all the menus are sticky and laggy asf. Is become so bad I can’t even play. I still love the game but I just can’t play it in its current condition I’m sorry

2 Likes

Quand nous quittons , le jeux bloque a 95% et nous oblige a fermer l’application se qui fait qu’on perd notre avance HELP HELP. Vous foutez quoi…

Joueur 2 ne fait aucun dégâts ( 0 dégâts)

1 Like

How about adding a feature that let’s you pick what dlc pack/s we use nya?

Bug report. Official PVE server 3277

Before update I’ve placed a map room on my base than pick it up to chest, but now I can’t place it, the system say some structure overlapping.

Hi again,

Well after giving it some time and various log ins…

Server 3519 PVE Online Public. PS4 reg

Still stutter and lag performance. No noticeable improvements from aggro lag. Still stutter everytime I get noticed by a potential enemy. Last time on, I went to the arena and it seemed at times the skeletons were teleporting to me. I really have to guess at attacks most of the time and its making dungeon crawls unbearable. I’m level 60 so the chance of dying is slim, but I don’t want to fight bosses like that.

1 Like

J’ai eu aussi des pb avec des esclaves qui meurent sans raison dans ma partie solo, et ce n’est pas réglé à ce jour, malgré des demandes dans le forum. Tu peux essayer de remettre le réglage de difficulté à zéro dans les paramètres, mais je garantis rien…

I have some problems with my thralls, and it hasn’t been solved even with forum’s help. Try to reset your settings in the menu, but I can’t guarantee it will have an effect…

This L2 r2 bug has killed this game…

U just wanna build stuff, not kick and go ready stance every time I turn a ■■■■■■■■ item. -_-’

1 Like

Okay Thank you for your reply Ignasis. just wont to say that even with these bugs you guys are on to a really good game here. it just need a bit of fine tuning and things. I love how its set up to let you go on your own pace and not forcing you into a story quest . and the building part of the game is A+ rating in my eyes…
I hope some day soon all my thralls will be getting a bit more life to them right now all they do is just stand there , lol . but as i said you guys are on to a real open world game here. keep it up team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have a new patch out for the PS4 version. Check out the patch notes in the link below:

1 Like