PS4 HOTFIX? what happened?

Game mode: [Online | ALL]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [ALL]

how long it will still take to fix the bug 100hp ?? the PC was fixed the next day, one day after the xbox … already in ps4 ???

In all all updates appear bizarre bugs! should not be easy being a game developer, but such recurrence makes it clear that there is a great incompetence on the part of those who make these updates. after so many errors have not yet learned?

I fear what the mount update can cause the game.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Buy the game
  2. have fun with the game
  3. be wishful by the announcement of some dlc
  4. cry frustrated by bugs

I hope so. Awesome game. Not perfect but still awesome.

2 Likes

So, my base is near the nameless city. All of my guards are relic hunters.

Does it cost to block pvp damage until fix it?
It is the right.
I spent days and hours knocking over.
After days going on the warmaker to make the god breaker.
all this to risk losing them for 2 or 3 arrows?

I really like this game! And i dump a lot of hours playing it.
But every, every update comes full of bugs.
Until when this?
In December has a mount update, can you imagine how many errors should come?

its soo bad…

Every update has to go through verification process

Hello @DiogoM, the patch submission process different platforms greatly varies, and even as we submit a simple hotfix to PC, XBOX and PS4, it could take several days for these to be approved on their end, which is a process that is out of our control, unfortunately.

To further clarify on the matter, we’ve submitted this hotfix at about the same timeframe for all platforms, PC’s availability is nearly instant thanks to how Steam works, while XBOX and PS4 always take a few days to process it. In regards to the PS4 fix still not being available, the fix that we submitted initially was stuck in certification so it’s going to be bundled with all other fixes in a bigger patch as soon as possible.

2 Likes

No, the Hotfix to fix only the thralls will NOT come for ps4. It will be bundled with others, which no other plattform had like that…

See Hugos answer.

Says who? Funcom? :smiley: :smiley:

People are asking and waiting for the THRALL hotfix and the thrall hotfix itself WILL not come ALONE.

I know that the hotfix will come bundled with others… But its just a slap in the face for many PS4 users who have many relic hunters. For every other plattform it is already fixed. Was even before the weekend…

I dont really consider it a slap… I consider it.
a. Sony didnt approve it.
b. they busy, I’m sure other communties want patches to. XD

I’m not fully aware of whos testing what… if another patch comes that breaks building or some feature and it takes 3 months to fix it.
I’ll be even less happy.

If having wait a week for better patch… fine. (yes, I’m aware some of you play PVP, and online and risk losing stuff…) I’d rather not get another hot fix that breaks more stuff.

1 Like

The hotfix to fix the thralls didnt break anything else…

But yeah, there must be a reason that Sony declined it. To bad they didnt refuse the main patch itself, to turn this game into this sorry state.

Funcom should have never deployed the patch itself. The same with the previous patch…
If your patch needs several hotfixes, within a week, then maybe the original patch was broken to the bones and should have never been to live in that state.

Normaly companies dont release broken things!

And that happened now 2 times in a row… What nightmare will be the mounts-patch? :smiley:

Because IMHO thats the worst part… It looks like they dont learn from failures…

Whats so hard to get one final tester, who just jumps in the game and tests everything with a checklist. Spawn in weapons, to check their legendary effect + atribute points.
Check dmg to building, PvP-arena, etc…
Looking into the crafts menu, if everything needs the correct things

They all do, some major ones do it all time… >_<

10-20man test team verus player base. XD

That we know of??

I’m still angry over punch while building… taking 3+ months to get a fix. And building is one of my fave things to do. XD

Even reported bugs from wak during testlive, were and are still broken in the patch.
Same with previous patch and the AP+dmg kit… -1200 testlive → reported → on live it was -1500 and after the hotfix it was -50% durability.

I am not angry, I am disappointed!

People who ONLY have relic hunters, would say otherwise

Nope… I am admitting apps to PlayStore and AppStore and MS-Store… I know about reviewing processes all to good… Not in Sonys case.

I only have 1 :wink: But some people on the PvE server I play have many of them… One clan which started new last 2weeks ONLY had them (they were not at volcano yet). And they are pissed off.

Which does not help people who are effected by it. A hotfix helps them.

I really would like to have people like you as customers… You are happy with broken things, as long as they are “addressed” :smiley: :smiley:

I know review processes.
The thing is, no company says NO to an update, just because someone is bored or without a reason. There is always a reason for it…

And now figure out who is responsible for that reason… (it aint Sony)

Yes they are going to give us the full nudity patch???:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Well since this is happening I have my 2 treasure seekers frozen and have lost 3 named thralls to death by means I dont know never has happened before ever only time I lost a thrall is in a fight. 3 in one week plus 2 frozen people say fell to death because I have my base on the aqueduct or jumping from a cliff I do this hundreds of times a day jumping high off cliffs never has a thrall died until this bug.

For us customers directly? Yes.
Indirectly: No. Just look at the last 2 big patches… several hotfixes were/are needed.

Normaly people/companies learn from mistakes… Not repeat them all over again.

1 Like

I haven’t played since the update due to my main thrall being HP 100 and his armor locked. I’m a paying customer, I have 3 DLCs. I am not sure why this hasn’t been fixed when the PC was fixed next day??

This is based on your region settings. There is no patch. Some regions have full nudity.

Yes totally makes sense to at least have your play-testers test out the patch by playing the game for a day or two before releasing it.

Great! I don’t have my thralls anymore… and now one of my coments was censured! Funcom is taking away all of me! :smiley: I’m sure I haven’t said anything censurable, just ironized THE FACT that all released DLCs were crashed and It’s difficult to imagine the future to be different… Yes, propably the “mount update” will crash the game again, unless something changes in how it is released. It’s not an offense, it’s a fact based on what’s been happening everytime a DLC is released. But I understand the message: Don’t like, just go away! There’s a long time Conan is asking me to leave. I think it finally made it. Ps. It’s a lie! I know I will never leave Conan… That’s a great game and I love it! Funcom, you are so great! Please, consider your players in the future. We love you! We gonna buy all DLCs! We will promote you on Twitter! Please, fix the game!

2 Likes