PS4 Lost base and stored items

Game mode: [Offline| Singleplayer]
Problem: [| Bug | | ]
Region: [Here]

[Revision (#134699/21166) I build a base near the Relic hunter town [B7/B8] , just foundation for floors and some walls. It have all the work crafting stations and few advanced ones, animal pen, and 20 + large crates. I have been there for maybe 3 weeks now. I was farming the area for thralls. After making some tweaks in the admin panel.
thirst, hunger, xp, and damage. I logged out of the game shortly. When I logged back on and my base was gone. All the crafting items and storage crates were gone. All that was left were bags filled with my items. I freaked out and turned off the playstation. I turned it back on and loaded the game again and then I saw the bags again, base and items still gone. I only had a few thrall guards left. I the just decided to log off and walk away. I came back 3 hours later and now All the bags that had my items are gone but all the guardin thralls returned.

The event log just shows that the thralls came home. Thralls are suppended in the air as if the foundation of my base is still there. Where I had thralls standing on stair, they are still suppended in air as if on the stairs.
My base is stationed in the upper right corner of cell A7

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Admin changes
2.log out of game
3.log back in
4.repeat and rinse

Update -20190623
I check any bases that I created and the same thing occurred there. And crates or crating tables are gone with bags. Only the placed thralls remained.

Hmm, this sounds like a decay issue. Did you change the decay time? If you’re playing single player, I would turn it off. If you sort the event log under “building”, does it show that your pieces have lost stability or that they have decayed?

1 Like

Hello @Xavierix, welcome to the forums!

Just to add to what @Arsenalcontrol asked, do you recall if any of the Abandonment settings had been tweaked?

What was your Decay Time multiplier set to?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.