PS4 Pro, even after completely cleaning the console, the game freezes badly

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [freeze on part servers]
Region: [Russia]

Helo, even after completely cleaning the console, the game freezes badly. And only on official servers where the number of players on the server is more than 20. private servers are working fine. help fix the problem. earlier, about half a year ago, the game worked great, the problems started after a long-term deletion. reinstallation and a full ■■■■■■■■ of the console did not help, the internet connection is good, there were no problems in any game.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.completely cleaning the console
2.direct internet connection
3.reinstalling the game
4.waiting for 30 minets
5.disk restructuring

Thanks for your attention

1 Like

Hello @Vladyaha, thank you for reaching out and welcome to the forums.

Could you please share a few servers where you experience these issues as an example, so that we can look into any possible issues with their service or hardware?

Hi
Yes, of course, thanks. Servers: official servers 3167, 3127, 3102, 3131 and other pvp have same lag. On these servers and some others the problem is the same, 3 seconds freeze and 1 second of good work. The console itself does not freeze and responds quickly. Other servers, for example 4505 pvp, even if they have a high ping for my Internet, work correctly. Private servers are working correctly. But i use only official servers.
other online games have no problem and the games work well, such as gta online, PUBG, Battlefront, battlefield war thunder.
I cleared the memory completely, I install only Conan, the problem remains, I connected the Internet with a wire, the problem also remained
Please, I really want to join my friends in the game, I ask you to help with the problem.

1 Like

this problem is not in psn servers, but there seems to be a very bad Internet

I have a standard ps4 so don’t know how but have read in the forum change the Ps4 pro settings to that of a standard ps4. Supposed to help. @Vladyaha

thanks, but I did a full erase of the console memory with all settings and account, and it didn’t help :frowning:

Thank you for providing the requested details, we’ll reach out to you privately to request some tests that will help determine any possible issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.